1. - Access to your Last.week & Last.year listening reports.
2. Listening counts with the Last.fm App.
Track the music you stream and access personalized listening reports, stats, and charts, all on the go.*
Free on the Last.fm app:
- Access to your Last.week & Last.year listening reports.
- View your personal artist, album and track charts from all-time to the last 7 days
- Explore your listening history
- Scan & submit scrobbles manually (works with Apple Music**)
- View tag, artist, similar artist, and track information
Join millions of users. All for free.
Last.fm. Music Counts
*To track your music, connect your streaming service accounts to your Last.fm profile, or, via our web client, app or a browser plugin for other services.
**Only songs added to your library can be scrobbled
Love Last.fm? Follow us on:
California Privacy/Info We Collect: https://ca.privacy.cbs
California Do Not Sell My Info: https://ca.privacy.cbs/donotsell
So far it’s been great
I’ve been using 3rd party apps to scrobble from my phone for the longest time. It’s only right LFM actually came out with their own app. Very organized and easy to use, and scrobbles repeated tracks unlike a lot of other apps. Glad to see they’ve made a good choice with what to do with their website since that awful revamp of the website interface.
works really well for me, but it would be nice if it were optimized for soundcloud too ! other than that no complaints :-)