1. Rokie is the best free iPhone/iPod remote control unit for Roku Streaming Player and Roku TV.
2. Thanks to this iOS application, access to movies, music and games will become simpler and easier, and you will love your Roku even more.
3. Kraftwerk 9, Inc is not an affiliated entity of Roku, Inc, and Rokie application is not an official product of Roku, Inc.
4. - Search for YouTube videos and streaming to Roku from iPhone/iPod.
- Automatic detection of Roku in the Wi-Fi network;
- A large touchpad for convenient menu and content navigation;
- Launching of channels directly from the application;
- Search for YouTube videos and streaming to Roku from iPhone/iPod.
- Rokie is compatible with all Roku models including Roku 1, Roku 2, Roku 3, Streaming Stick, Express, Express+, Premiere, Premiere+, Ultra, Roku TV;
- Some applications like YouTube and Hulu+ have their own screen keyboards and do not take input from the iOS keyboard;
Kraftwerk 9, Inc is not an affiliated entity of Roku, Inc, and Rokie application is not an official product of Roku, Inc.
To say the least...... I like this app!
I was reluctant about Rokie however, after using this app for a few weeks I have come to find that I am pleased with all that Rokie has to offer. In fact I have not used Netflix or any other streaming apps since I’ve started using Rokie. I have access to shows and movies that my family and I enjoy very much also the fact that there is so much available at no cost when I have come across a movie or series that I was required to purchase I was not reluctant to do so because I’m already getting so much within the app. Using the remote control app for Rokie from my smartphone to control the TV is my favorite feature because when my children can’t find the remote to the television I still have complete access, this alone has given them motivation to keep track of the remote for the television. In the past I would spend hours looking for the remote with and also without my children. I am excited to see what more Rokie has to offer because it seams I find something new interesting and amazing every day.
Barely better than a real remote
I got the app as a replacement for the remote because, hey I can type on my phone! This would make searching so much easier. At least that’s what I thought… The app doesn’t quite work like that. It does give a keyboard feature but when you try to use it it doesn’t actually interface with the TV... so you still have to type by pressing left right up down select left right up down if you want a basic search. It’s harder to lose the app then the remote which is about the only bonus. I hope they improve it, otherwise I wouldn’t recommend anybody invest real money in this.
Terrible not gonna watch adds to press play on Netflix
App is awsome butttttt Now here’s what’s up not only are you risking customer relations with other app services and tv brands by association due to advertising that you need to view to for instance press play on Netflix. but the app should be a means of benefit to the purchase a digital software enhancement for to the customers purchase I get that adds help payment for expenses that being said what is the content I’m consuming by using the app? I’d love to be a part of your or anyone’s development.