What is Real Boxing 2? Real Boxing 2 is a free mobile fighting game that allows players to enter the ring and engage in epic punch-out matches against dangerous opponents. The game features stunning graphics powered by Unreal Engine 4 and offers an endless MMO fighting experience. Players can challenge elite boxing game champions and players from around the world in single and multiplayer gameplay modes across hundreds of exciting events, story mode, and smackdown tournaments.
- Enter the ring and engage in epic punch-out matches
- Challenge elite boxing champions and players from around the world in single and multiplayer gameplay modes
- Master jabs, hooks, uppercuts, and devastating special punches and focus abilities
- Battle against unique bosses for limited-time challenges
- Develop your boxer's stats and unlock new abilities to level up your fighting game
- Access a huge number of unique, upgradable, and customizable gear to enhance fighting stats and abilities
- Create your own boxer with a robust set of options
- Connect with friends for real-time PVP action
- Train your fighter in exciting mini-games and try your luck in the daily lottery for a chance to win rewards
- Witness jaw-dropping graphics powered by Unreal Engine 4 technology
- Free to download and play, with optional in-app purchases
- Requires a network connection
**Pricing data is based on average subscription prices reported by Justuseapp.com users..
[opinion] The only thing slightly wrong with it is that it gets very hard at some points but you can most of the time easily fix that by getting better gear and training such a big selection great graphics and features. [suggestions] I’m not sure if this game is beta alpha or you make a new one every year or just every once in a while but these are just some suggestions if you make updates or make new ones every once in a while but I was the thinking what if you could make your own custom saved fighting combinations that charge up like for an example you wold put in left jab, right jab, left hook, right hook, and it would charge up and you could upgrade it and customize. Something that I thought sounded fun was a mode where it was a group fight where there would be more than two players and you could play in it with friends or like a gladiator mode or something yeah? Yeah? I don’t know?🤷🏼♂️ also maybe add a bigger selection of hair and preset faces. Overall great game! Great producers! Great product! Keep up the great work!🔥🔥🔥👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻
In my opinion I think that this game is a really good game. I like the story and online mode. But when I run out of energy I use the recharge option which is helpful. But the problem is is that one you use a recharge it makes the wait for more condition longer. Like right now the game is telling me to wait 4 hours for one condition point. And I’m not trying to spend 5 dollars for infinite points if I’m at the South America area. And also when I started playing this game it was still the rocky version. I had the rocky skin Apollo skin and the gloves and clubber lane’s gear same with Ivan drago. But now it’s other bosses and when I try to fight them for their skin it says that it is completed but when I go to the locker it isn’t there?! All I want to say is I don’t want to wait like 2 days just for my condition to be full. And also I still want my newer skins from the bosses!
I enjoy playing this game everyday excited to play and see what’s new in the tournaments and what they have installed on the daily basis the reason I gave it three starts isn’t because the game isn’t good or has horrible graphics to be honest the graphics are amazing better than any other boxing game on the App Store but there’s a slight problem there isn’t any new stories or anything to keep me motivated to playing the game to unlock more stuff what I want is more stories because I’ve already beat all the bosses they have and the online is fishy is it really online because I would pause the game for an hour and come back it’s still resume this game is great but just needs more updates constantly to keep people motivated to play it more if there is another update and more bosses I will likely to be playing this game often like I use to.