1. Calm has 100+ exclusive Sleep Stories for adults and children alike, featuring well-known talent such as Stephen Fry, Matthew McConaughey, Leona Lewis, and Jerome Flynn.
2. Calm offers an auto-renewing monthly subscription at $14.99/month and an auto-renewing yearly subscription at $69.99/year to provide you with unlimited access to the Calm Collection while you maintain an active subscription.
3. Calm also offers a Lifetime subscription for $399.99 which is paid for by a one-off upfront payment with unlimited access to the Calm Collection forever.
4. Join the millions experiencing better sleep, lower stress, and less anxiety with our guided meditations, Sleep Stories, breathing programs, stretching exercises, and relaxing music.
** 2017 App of the Year ** — Apple
** Happiest App in the World ** — Center for Humane Technology
Calm is the #1 app for Sleep, Meditation and Relaxation. Join the millions experiencing better sleep, lower stress, and less anxiety with our guided meditations, Sleep Stories, breathing programs, stretching exercises, and relaxing music. Calm is recommended by top psychologists, therapists, and mental health experts.
Calm is the perfect mindfulness app for beginners, but also includes hundreds of programs for intermediate and advanced users. Guided meditation sessions are available in lengths of 3, 5, 10, 15, 20 or 25 minutes so you can choose the perfect length to fit with your schedule.
Sleep Stories are bedtime stories that are guaranteed to lull you into a deep and restful slumber. Calm has 100+ exclusive Sleep Stories for adults and children alike, featuring well-known talent such as Stephen Fry, Matthew McConaughey, Leona Lewis, and Jerome Flynn. Drift off to dreamland and wake up refreshed.
Sleep Stories include:
* Wonder - Join Matthew McConaughey on a dreamy story about the mysteries of the universe.
* Blue Gold - Let master storyteller Stephen Fry take you on a calming journey through the lavender fields and sleepy village of Provence
* The Nordland Night Train - Travel up the scenic coast of Norway aboard one of Europe's most breathtaking and remote railways.
* Happy Little Zzzs with Bob Ross - Drift off to the soothing brush strokes of beloved painter and TV host Bob Ross.
* And many more...
Mindfulness Topics include:
* Deep Sleep
* Calming Anxiety
* Managing Stress
* Focus and Concentration
* Breaking Habits
* Body Scan
* Mindfulness at Work
* Mindful Walking
* Calm Kids
* And so much more...
* An original Daily Calm every day: a 10-minute program added daily to help ease you into the day or unwind with before bed
* 7 and 21 day mindfulness programs for both beginner and advanced users
* Calm Masterclass: Life changing audio classes featuring world-renowned experts
* Calm Body: Mindful stretching and movement to relax your body during the day
* Music: Exclusive music engineered to help you focus, relax or sleep
* Soundscapes: Ocean waves, Heavy Rain, Camp Fire, Babbling Brook, and other sounds to help you sleep
* Breathing exercises to help you relax
* Unguided timed meditation
* 30+ soothing nature sounds and scenes to use during meditation, yoga or to help you sleep
Track your progress with:
* Daily Streaks
* Mindful Minutes
Calm saves your meditation and sleep sessions to your Apple Health app.
Subscription pricing and terms:
Calm offers an auto-renewing monthly subscription at $14.99/month and an auto-renewing yearly subscription at $69.99/year to provide you with unlimited access to the Calm Collection while you maintain an active subscription. Calm also offers a Lifetime subscription for $399.99 which is paid for by a one-off upfront payment with unlimited access to the Calm Collection forever.
Payment will be charged to the credit card connected to your iTunes Account when you confirm the initial subscription purchase. Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and the cost of the renewal will be identified. You may manage your subscription and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after the purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription, where applicable.
Read more about our terms and conditions here:
Terms of service: https://www.calm.com/terms
I used to use Headspace for meditation (which is a fine app - especially if you’re just getting started) but Calm has helped me take things to a whole other level. The Headspace meditations were essentially all the same - there are maybe four variations but he cycles through those four and you get the same mix regardless of what series you’re working on (stress, anxiety, work performance, etc). I feel like the Calm meditations go much deeper and I’m noticing a huge difference in myself after switching over to Calm. Historically, I’m somewhat self critical and I have a higher than normal baseline for general anxiety (although I wouldn’t say that I have an anxiety disorder by any means). At times, these things make me impulsive or reactive in certain ways that I don’t like. I feel like I’m much more self aware after switching to Calm and I’m able to identify when I’m experiencing certain feelings and deal with them in a healthy way. Aside from that, I’m much more enthusiastic about my meditation practice and I’m meditating more often since I learn new skills every day rather than sitting through the same old boring meditation. Calm gives you a toolbox with multiple different tools that you can use in various situations. I love it and highly recommend it to anyone.
Worth so much more than I ever imagined
This app has had an incredible impact on my mental health and overall quality of life. It has changed my perspectives and state-of-mind in ways that have been beneficial to every aspect of my everyday life and well-being, in a countless number of ways. By committing to the habit and genuine effort to a mere 10 minutes of meditation a day, I have observed a significant change to the way my brain works and handles day-to-day tasks and situations. I have gained peace-of-mind, appreciation, more quality and meaningful time spent with my family, the ability to approach things in ways that are more practical and productive and less stressful.... And this is just to name a few ways meditation has been useful and life-changing. My 10yo son insists on using it before bed every night in order to help him unwind and get a better night’s sleep. I use it for tension relief and to soothe migraines, or to calm myself down when I’m angry or upset. The mind is so powerful and can truly enhance one’s quality of life and well-being in ways you could never imagine possible. By obtaining a better mindset and maintaining the ways in which your brain works and thinks, you can come to realize what sort of impact it can make on your overall health, happiness and life.
Love This App!
I am a lifelong insomniac. I spend most nights staring at the ceiling for an hour or more before I fall asleep if I do at all. This app has helped so much in getting myself into "sleep mode" and calming down & stopping my brain from rewinding the day or cycling through the next day's schedule. I occasionally listen to music but I mostly stick to the readings. My only request is to get Matthew McConaughey to do more readings! I have tried listening to others and they just don't work. I'd say my biggest complaint is they are all reading as though they are reading to an audience that's awake and aware. They are either too loud (even on the lowest setting) or reading with too much inflection which excites one rather than lulling one to sleep. MM knew his audience and his reading is in a very soft tone, his voice is calming and relaxing and he also seems to lower his voice as the story goes on, barely above a whisper by the end. All in all his is the perfect presentation and the only one I can fall asleep to! So please keep this story in rotation and if you can convince him to do more, please do! Otherwise I am content listening to the same story night after night.