1. If you subscribe to Prime Video via iTunes (where available), payment is charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase and your membership automatically renews monthly unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the then current plan period.
• Download videos to watch offline.
• Rent or buy new-release movies and popular TV shows (availability varies by marketplace).
• Cast from your phone or tablet to the big screen with Chromecast.
• Multi-user profiles allow creating personalized entertainment experiences.
• Go behind the scenes of movies and TV shows with exclusive X-Ray access, powered by IMDb.
• Watch on Apple TV by downloading the separate tvOS app (requires Apple TV 3rd generation or later).
If you subscribe to Prime Video via iTunes (where available), payment is charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase and your membership automatically renews monthly unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the then current plan period. Your account is charged for renewal within 24 hours before the end of each plan period at the rate of your selected plan. Manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal anytime by going to My Account or through iTunes.
Love it, but could use some improvements!
Our family loves watching Prime! Access to family friendly shows is what we look for most in our TV viewing. There are some PBS shows where we can see a few episodes or seasons and then others cost too much to buy. Would like to see shows like Murder She Wrote, etc have more seasons added. Also, I enjoy watching Law & Order SVU, so more seasons of that and other similar shows would be great. Would like to see more of the movies for kids be “prime” instead of having to pay for many that we would watch. Overall, use it way more than Netflix....thinking about giving it up, if Prime offers more.
So far, so good!
Didn't even know this Prime Video was in the PRIME package, so only using it for two months. So far, so good....and got better, much better on December 31 with "Downton Abbey"! Netflix no longer had the rights but Prime bought them. I use DOWNTON ABBEY as a way to wind down, watching it before I go to sleep so when Netflix stopped airing it I was bereft, being an English speaking resident in Italy. Netflix, though, was kind enough to tell me that Prime would be beginning Downton, which they didn't need to do. I thank them. Prime has some great shows and films so between the two, Netflix and Prime, I feel covered! Again, so far, so good! Try "Mrs. Maisel"....also great! Cheers!
Great App - Needs Menu Help to be Awesome
Love Prime! It’s my favorite streaming platform. To make it awesome....it needs a user-defined view for purchased movies/shows! The cataloging views on my phone, tablet and TV are second rate. Let the user define (by different views) how they see their library! I don’t care to see a default chronological sort of what I’ve purchased! I DO care that 4 movies in a series are grouped together so I don’t have to scroll through 300 titles to find one of them. Also, show two or more rows of my purchases. A single row scroll is sooo yesteryear! I have 200 plus purchases and it’s getting harder and harder to find things. Please help. Last comment, allow purchases on my iPhone! Don’t make me log into another device for purchase.