1. We offer a diversified range of personalized workout plans for different brain areas (e.g. memory, attention, concentration, mental maths, problem-solving, creativity, etc.) as well as training games aimed at boosting your cognitive abilities.
2. Impulse - Brain Training App offers you a great way to improve your mental health by playing entertaining and challenging mind games.
3. Impulse - Brain Training offers 3-day free trial with full access to games and exercises with no interruptions or ads.
Impulse - Brain Training App offers you a great way to improve your mental health by playing entertaining and challenging mind games. Our quick brain workouts along with proper physical exercising and diet may help to keep your brain clear, sharp and ready for day-to-day life challenges.
We offer a diversified range of personalized workout plans for different brain areas (e.g. memory, attention, concentration, mental maths, problem-solving, creativity, etc.) as well as training games aimed at boosting your cognitive abilities. Games are challenging enough to ensure you progress over time and along with that comprehensible to any age and expertise level.
In today’s busy world a lot of people:
• have difficulties remembering what they did a few days back;
• often fail to remember people’s names;
• frequently forget birthdays, anniversaries and other important dates;
• get told off by their bosses for absent-mindedness;
• struggle to stay focused at work;
• get embarrassed because of poor math skills.
Relatable? Then start your positive transformation with Impulse today:
• use your brain to full capacity;
• make your life more productive and happy;
• become more concentrated and focused;
• boost your calculation skills and make friends with numbers;
• surprise everyone with cognitive abilities;
• keep your brain sharp till the ripe old age;
• reduce time spent on social media and useless time-killing games.
Impulse - Brain Training offers 3-day free trial with full access to games and exercises with no interruptions or ads. If you choose to subscribe, you will be charged a subscription fee according to your country. The subscription fee will be shown in the app before you complete the payment. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
Terms of Service: brainimpulse.me/tos.html
Contact us: [email protected]
Trial ends in 3 days
Most apps mentions to the consumer that there will be a free trial for certain days before they download the app. But this is not the case. It was surprising to be locked out after day 3! Also, other similar apps allows limited daily workouts for those who don’t wish to go premium. They would still have access to several games daily but not the privilege to access all games.. The quality and diversity of games is great!
When I looked at getting this app, it stated VERY clearly that there was a 3-day free trial, after which my iTunes account would be charged. It also stated very clearly that to cancel this, it would have to be more than 24 hours before the three days was up. Got it. Check and check. I figured with so many positive ratings, it has to be legit and above board, so I proceeded. Upon installation, it also stated very clearly that I could cancel in the settings of the app. Ummmm... there are precisely ZERO ways to cancel in the settings of the app. Zero. I’ve “left feedback” through there, but there are no account settings to be found anywhere in this app. Highly disappointed at the intention deception here. I will be notifying Apple directly that I do not authorize any charges for this app.
Could be better
I know you people out there need a way to make money. But if you made this app to help people, I don’t think you should have made it so only the ones with money could “access” you’re app. You see not everybody has money to put into apps like this, but they still wanna follow as the apps intended to do. But like I said, it doesn’t help having a “subscription” to actually “access” you’re app. Make an app that can help people without shoving a “money-grab” in their face. And I’m not asking for apologies, I’m asking for improvement. So please do something about it. Like more access to more games or something like that; the app is very limited without the subscription. I know it says that it’s limited but it’s a little TOO limited.