1. Whether you’re building up good sleep habits for your newborn, transitioning your infant into a crib, dealing with a sleep regression for your toddler or simply want to know the best time to put your child down for a nap, Huckleberry has you covered.
2. Using AI and an all-star team of baby sleep experts, personalized analysis and guidance can be accessible to more people around the world.
3. • Step-by-step guidance to tackle current sleep issues, written by one of our pediatric sleep experts.
4. Get the parenting guidance you want from our pediatric experts and track your child’s day-to-day to learn their natural habits.
5. Get all of the expertise and personalized step-by-step guidance of a traditional sleep consultant with the convenience of an app.
6. • Continued assessment & guidance through nap transitions, sleep disruptions and developmental leaps through 0-5 years of age.
Huckleberry is a baby sleep, pumping, feeding, diaper change and growth tracker all in one!
Built from the ground up by parents for parents of young children. Huckleberry understands that each family is unique and a one size fits all approach does not work.
Whether you’re building up good sleep habits for your newborn, transitioning your infant into a crib, dealing with a sleep regression for your toddler or simply want to know the best time to put your child down for a nap, Huckleberry has you covered. Using AI and an all-star team of baby sleep experts, personalized analysis and guidance can be accessible to more people around the world. Get all of the expertise and personalized step-by-step guidance of a traditional sleep consultant with the convenience of an app.
WHY PARENTS LOVE HUCKLEBERRY BABY TRACKER…
• Access to guidance from pediatric sleep experts at the palm of your hands
• Sleep analysis and detailed, personalized plans for your baby at a fraction of the cost of traditional baby sleep consultants
• SweetSpotⓇ: The world’s first real-time predictive algorithm that lets you know when your child will be tired – but not over tired; it’s sanity-saving, tantrum-reducing and adapts as your child grows
• Helps manage your child’s schedule effectively -- no more overly tired or hungry babies
• Single tap logging makes it easy to use – even if you only have one hand available
• Daily charts, stats and summaries to monitor your child and baby’s daily habits
• Supports profiles for multiple children and synchronizes across devices
• Low light ‘night mode’ option
• Tracking categories can be turned on and off
HUCKLEBERRY BABY TRACKER
• Baby Sleep Tracker & Analysis:
- SweetSpotⓇ: AI predictions of the next optimal time to sleep
• Feeding, Pumping & Nursing Tracker:
- Simple, yet detailed feeding and pumping tracker for breastfeeding, bottle, or solids
- Set reminders when it’s time to feed your baby
- Makes nursing more comfortable with the breastfeeding & pumping timer
• Diaper Change Log & Tracker:
- Diaper change tracker makes it easy to log and track your baby’s output
• Medication Reminders:
- Set reminders for when to give your child their medication
• Growth Tracker:
- Baby growth tracker makes it easy to keep track of your little one throughout their development and growth milestones
• Temperature Tracker
HUCKLEBERRY PREMIUM - PERSONALIZED SOLUTIONS FROM BABY SLEEP EXPERTS
• Comprehensive analysis by our team of pediatric baby sleep experts and proprietary algorithms
• Tailored sleep schedule(s) taking into account your child’s sleep needs and time constraints
• Step-by-step guidance to tackle current sleep issues, written by one of our pediatric sleep experts. We won’t tell you to “just cry it out” or “lay your child down drowsy but awake.”
• Continued assessment & guidance through nap transitions, sleep disruptions and developmental leaps through 0-5 years of age.
• Ongoing recommendations based on your child’s changing needs
Huckleberry offers a simple $14.99 per month auto-renewing membership. It covers one child’s assessment per month, and may be cancelled anytime.
**This price is for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence
Payment will be charged at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period with the same term (monthly or annual) and same price. Subscriptions may be cancelled in the Settings -> Huckleberry Premium page in the app.
Best app for tracking all things baby!
They have really thought about just about everything on this app! All of the functionality you could want (even has light/dark mode so the white isn’t too bright during night time feedings!) and the app is very intuitive. Only thing I would like is an option to add something miscellaneous to the schedule, like a bath. I have a hard time remembering which day I last gave her a bath lol so it would be nice to be able to add that in through a miscellaneous option. Right now I track it in the “Notes” section of the temperature option because I don’t take her temperature very often. Overall though if you need an app to track sleep, eating, etc. this is the one to use! My baby is too young for the sweet spot but once she gets a little older I’m excited to see how that works as well. She sleeps pretty good so I am not going to pay for premium at this point but if she starts struggling with getting sleep I may be willing to pay for it!
This app is incredible. It can be really hard to find a good sleep routine for a baby and everyone seems to have an opinion on what to do or not do and it ends up being very confusing. This app lets you identify your own goals and then sets a plan customized to your goals and preferences instead of forcing you to do something you don’t think will be right for your family. The app is very user friendly and I haven’t encountered any bugs. A friend told he about the app and she waited rather than paid for the advice because she wasn’t sure if it would be worth the money, and after I spoke to her and got the app, I paid for the quicker response and it was worth EVERY PENNY. Within days of using the tips we say improvement, with my six month old going from a horrible regression of 10 wakenings a night to two or three (which I customized as being ok for me, but I’m sure you can say no to that if that’s your preference). Love, love, LOVE HUCKLEBERRY!
Amazing. Wish I knew of this sooner.
I read a few reviews of huckleberry and seriously laughed in anger. Boohoo, your baby only sleeps in 4 hour stretches! I have a 6 month old, who prior to downloading this app only slept in TWO hour stretches all day all night. Actually, day naps were 30-60 min on average. Then night sleep = up every 2 hrs. I had been tracking his sleep in a note pad in hopes of figuring out a pattern, then thought “there must be an app for that” enter: huckleberry. What a saving freaking grace. Since following the sweetspot feature we’ve figured out his optimal wake windows which has resulted in better day naps and night time sleep. Let’s knock on wood, but the last 3 nights have been magical. He would sleep 7 hrs the first stretch from bed time (645pm ish) and then up again 4 hours later. He’s up for the day around 5:50-6am, so we are working on a later morning rise, but overall OMG. I feel human again. Thank you.