1. Millions of people have signed up for Bumble to start building valuable relationships, finding friends, and making empowered connections.
2. Bumble is the first app of its kind to bring dating, friend-finding, and career-building into a single social networking platform.
3. “What makes Bumble different from other dating apps...is its focus on giving women all the power.
4. Bumble Date: On Bumble Date, women make the first move.
5. Because of this relentless dedication, millions of people are using Bumble to build valuable relationships every single day.
6. Bumble is working to lift the stigma of online dating by employing unprecedented standards for respectful behavior.
7. At Bumble, women make the first move.
8. * If you don’t choose to purchase Bumble Boost, you can simply continue using and enjoying Bumble for free.
9. Bumble is at the forefront of matchmaking technology by providing an app that allows users to foster more than just romantic connections.
10. Whether you’re new to a city or looking to expand your circle, Bumble BFF is the easiest way to make new friends.
11. However, if you’re looking to get the most from Bumble, you can subscribe to our optional subscription product Bumble Boost.
12. In same-sex matches, either person has 24 hours to make the first move, while the other individual has 24 hours to respond, or else, the connection expires.
Creating new connections has never been easier. Bumble is working to lift the stigma of online dating by employing unprecedented standards for respectful behavior. Because of this relentless dedication, millions of people are using Bumble to build valuable relationships every single day.
DATE, MEET FRIENDS, NETWORK
Bumble is at the forefront of matchmaking technology by providing an app that allows users to foster more than just romantic connections. The industry-leading app empowers users to swipe through potential connections across three different modes:
Bumble Date: On Bumble Date, women make the first move. We’ve changed the archaic rules of the dating game so that you can form meaningful relationships in a respectful way.
Bumble BFF: Life is better with friends. Whether you’re new to a city or looking to expand your circle, Bumble BFF is the easiest way to make new friends.
Bumble Bizz: Now we’re in business. Use Bumble Bizz to network, find mentors, and create new career opportunities.
Bumble is the first app of its kind to bring dating, friend-finding, and career-building into a single social networking platform.
CHANGING THE RULES OF THE GAME
At Bumble, women make the first move. In heterosexual matches, the woman has 24 hours to make the first move and the man has 24 hours to respond. In same-sex matches, either person has 24 hours to make the first move, while the other individual has 24 hours to respond, or else, the connection expires. By prompting our users to be bold and make the first move we’ve seen billions of messages sent to date.
THE BUZZ IS REAL
“Bumble exists to empower women...” (Fast Company)
“Bumble is just an app: but it’s changing the discussion.” (Wired)
“Bumble offers an alternative that prioritizes meaningful connections, with women calling the shots:” (UK Sunday Times)
“Bumble rejects hate speech to make users feel safe on its dating app” (Texas Standard)
“What makes Bumble different from other dating apps...is its focus on giving women all the power. ” (Business Insider)
Bumble is free to download and use, and that will never change for our main features. However, if you’re looking to get the most from Bumble, you can subscribe to our optional subscription product Bumble Boost. We offer weekly, monthly, 3 month and 6 month subscriptions giving discounts to the weekly price. The prices may vary per country and are subject to change without notice. Prices are clearly displayed in the app.
* Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
* Your subscription will automatically renew itself, unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
* Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
* You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings in the iTunes Store.
* If offered, if you choose to use our free trial, any unused portion of the free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription to that publication, where applicable
* If you don’t choose to purchase Bumble Boost, you can simply continue using and enjoying Bumble for free.
Great app for those looking for something serious
I completely loved this app. I haven’t ever used dating apps and about a year ago I decided to give them a try. I did some research and decided to try Bumble first as I was looking for something serious. The app is really easy to use, I just wished the chat window was a bit more interactive and allowed to delete messages (lol), but again the purpose of this app is just to use it as a first step and continue chatting/texting out of it once you think you have a match. As a woman, is nice to be able to take the first step to initiate the conversation. I had 3 dates with really nice guys before finding my current boyfriend (we’ll soon be celebrating our first anniversary!), so we are both very happy we found each other with this app. The only thing I would recommend them to change is to allow choosing pictures from your phone instead of Facebook. I met one guy who had old photos on Facebook because he just didn’t interact with it a lot, so when we met in person he looked a bit different. Overall it was a good app, and I would recommend it to anyone looking for something serious, guys here were really nice, some really well educated, and a couple were absolute gentleman.
Great Concept, Great App!
First of all, how great is it that you can now find a date, friends, and a business partner all in one app?! I can’t speak from a guy’s perspective, but having had this app for almost 2 years, I can say that it’s an absolute game changer. I love the concept that ladies get the first move, which as an introvert, I have come to appreciate; It has taught me to be brave and creative when starting conversations with strangers lol. It seems like most people on here are genuine, although I do wish there was just a bit more diversity. I love the time limit concept on the matches, it’s quite ingenious. It creates a sense of urgency which is great but also has its cons. The app itself is smooth and very user friendly, plus the no limits on swiping is just the icing on the cake. If you don’t have a paid subscription however, which allows you to see everyone that swiped right on you (amongst other great perks I’m sure), it can be easy to waste a lot of time on the app just swiping. They also notify users with cute little positive messages and tips every so often and I love it. I haven’t had any major problems with the app, but I have met some pretty cool people, so don’t sleep on bumble ya’ll 💯
I redownloaded the app a while ago and after every few swipes there was an ad for a “free trial” for bumble boost. It was annoying to constantly have it pop up so I figured I’d give it a try. Come to find out that I was automatically charged for a 3 month subscription. It should have clearly been stated that I was not eligible for the free trial (bc apparently I had tried it years ago even though I don’t remember) but instead they just automatically charge you. This is false advertising!!! I realized this one hour into it and tried to email bumble and cancel and this is what bumble responded with “The reason this instant charge happened was because Apple deemed you not eligible for a trial, possibly because you have already had one previously for Bumble under a different account. In this case it is Apple that chooses to charge you immediately and that's unfortunately out of our control.” I asked if they couldn’t cancel it entirely to at least switch me to a one month subscription but they said no. How did they decide to sign me up for the 3 month versus at least a 1 month trial?? This is very misleading and deceptive. So shady and money hungry.