1. TextMe is an easy to use messaging application that allows you to send unlimited text, voice, pics, video messages to any mobile phone number in United States and Canada for FREE.
NEW - GET MULTIPLE PHONE NUMBERS
• FREE Unlimited Text and Pic messaging to any phone in US and Canada
• FREE Calling with Voice and Video, INCLUDING CALLS TO ANY NUMBER IN THE US*
• Send pictures, voice and video messages to your friends
• Transform your IPOD TOUCH and IPAD into a real phone
No Catch, No Hidden cost !
TextMe is an easy to use messaging application that allows you to send unlimited text, voice, pics, video messages to any mobile phone number in United States and Canada for FREE. With this new version, you can now also Call any number in the US and Canada for free too ! Also, if your friends install the app as well, you will be able to do a lot more with them (including Video Calls) ! So choose a nickname and a Texting Number and share them with your friends and start texting, calling and video calling ! and Guess what ? It’s a free app!
What makes TextMe different? With TextMe you and your friends can:
- Send as many Texts as you want (real SMS) to any number in the US and Canada FOR FREE
- Call any number in the US, Canada and 200 Countries in the World
- Send and Receive large Pictures, Videos and Voice Messages (real MMS)
- Receive phone calls on your number and enjoy Free Voicemail
- Share your location in one click
- Enjoy group texting features with text, photos and videos
Other goodies that come with TextMe:
- Enhanced speed and performance for iOS
- Get notified when your message is delivered or/and read by your friend
- Free Voice messaging & texting
In-App Subscription Details:
- Monthly subscription for premium service and additional numbers
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of your current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, at the purchase price listed above
- You may manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your iTunes Account Settings and then “Manage Subscriptions”
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription
- We do not Support 911
- In order to call for free any number in the US and Canada you need to Earn free credits within the App
- Free calls to numbers in the US are subject to some limitations, please see TextMe Terms and Conditions
- If Push notification is not enabled, you may not receive messages and calls
Please give us your feedback on the app! Thanks for testing TextMe!
The TextMe team
Great for call&text
I’ve used ALOT if not most of the texting apps offered due to living in a town with virtually no cell service. This app takes the place of cell and land lines. Until recently getting a job that required I had a landline set up, this was the only thing I used to receive and make calls from home. Most apps require you to watch videos or complete surveys, etc to earn credits to make calls. This app allows you to call anywhere without credits. I also don’t have complaints on glitches or not receiving calls/texts. Unlike most apps this app never seems to give me many problems like glitches or freezing up or running slow. I would recommend it to anyone that is looking for a VoIP App.
Worst text app I’ve tried
Skip this one, there’s nothing special about it compared to the other popular text apps. It’s only worse. Half of my texts and calls don’t come through and the ones that do give me NO notification unless I open the app and check mailbox. Had a mini emergency situation a few days after I downloaded it and I wasn’t able to make any calls (still can’t after 2 weeks) either itS silent (no dialing or ringing) or it straight up won’t even attempt to call after press the green call button several times. Then you also get a bonus of it freezing and being SLOW. Glad I figured this out before I committed to this number and using it as my contact. Also it’s ugly and cluttered looking
Great app so far. Able to get a second line, text and calling. Work at a hospital so I needed a second line to use for when I get paged. Only complaint is ringtones and duration. I wish there was an option for custom or more ringtones, as well as having the notification ring for a longer period of time. Sometimes I get paged in the middle of the night, I need to be able to wake up and hear it. Please add this option!!!!