1. * Add photos and videos to your story that disappear after 24 hours, and bring them to life with fun creative tools.
2. * Post photos and videos to your feed that you want to show on your profile.
3. * Create and discover short, entertaining videos on Instagram with Reels.
4. Explore our community where you can feel free to be yourself and share everything from your daily moments to life's highlights.
5. * Get inspired by photos and videos from new accounts in Explore.
Connect with friends, share what you’re up to, or see what's new from others all over the world. Explore our community where you can feel free to be yourself and share everything from your daily moments to life's highlights.
Express Yourself and Connect With Friends
* Add photos and videos to your story that disappear after 24 hours, and bring them to life with fun creative tools.
* Message your friends with Messenger. Share and connect over what you see on Feed and Stories.
* Create and discover short, entertaining videos on Instagram with Reels.
* Post photos and videos to your feed that you want to show on your profile.
Learn More About Your Interests
* Check out IGTV for longer videos from your favorite creators.
* Get inspired by photos and videos from new accounts in Explore.
* Discover brands and small businesses, and shop products that are relevant to your personal style.
Some Instagram features may not be available in your country or region.
This is literally my first App Store review EVER, be proud of sucking so much Instagram 😁! Instagram recently got rid of meme pages, deleted over 50+million followers combined. I followed a lot of those accounts and they posted memes that made me laugh and kept me on instagram. People say they deleted the meme accounts for ads? Or maybe for getting too many posts taken down? Idk but it really doesn’t matter. They’re only a few meme accounts left.. and Instagram is kind of dry now. Instagram is kind of stupid because Instagram already posts an ad for every like 10 posts I look like, and I use to use Instagram for way longer but now that they’re no memes... I look at insta less which means less views on their ads... which means less money for them... they kind of hurt themselves and others with this one. A lose lose situation... The big meme pages that are left are thinking about maybe quitting and everyone’s talking about moving to Reddit because this is the last straw from Instagram who has been doing stupid stuff for a while now like shadowbanning and etc. But this pushed it past the breaking point! Have fun loosing millions upon millions of Ad revenue from everyone using Instagram or even better, leaving! Bye Instagram!
I’ve been an Instagram user for a long time now and I really enjoy the app. Definitely my favorite social media platform. I, unlike most, really like Instagram stories and I love how you can save stuff without having to screenshot. My complaint however is my home feed. I’m tired of only seeing posts from 5 of the 200 people I follow. I wish there was a way to have it be in chronological order, but you can make it so that specific people do show up at the top of your feed. This may sound a little silly but it’s pretty embarrassing when you accidentally like and comment on a post from 5 days ago as if it was posted ten minutes ago. Really I don’t understand why Instagram is making all these frankly useless updates to the algorithm. Instead of that they should be cracking down on how the thumbnail (starter photo?) for a video has nothing to do with the video. Now that’s something that needs worked on. I feel that these algorithm changes only benefit the people exploiting Instagram and hurts regular users content intake. This is a little long so in short great app but please stop messing with my feed, or at least give me the option to change it back to the way it was if I so please.
Avid user with a few knacks n cracks
I never thought of writing this but maybe it will help someone. I like that this platform has grown to what it is now because I can find out about nearby locations and events just by scrolling through photos or following businesses' pages. Convenient. Informative through pictures. Easy to navigate. Overall pretty stress free for savvy users like me. So I've used this app for about 4 years or more. I haven't come across any problems with this app until this year and they're fairly minimal issues with consideration that the app mainly works well. However, this one I've come across this time is a little bigger. I can't reply to stories even though fellow users have not turned off the option for people to reply. The "send message" box is there but I cannot select it to reply. I'd like this issue to be fixed primarily because I like to reply to stories. Second one, which I never understood why--you folks took away the option for people on mobile to press ENTER to add a new line of text in the profile bios. This is a little annoying for me because I do not use Instagram on a computer. However, because it is for a bio, people do not change it that often. I can wait on this one. Upgraded my phone to the latest so I can continue to enjoy using my apps like this one.