1. - Tag your hobbies and share your interests! Anime, Fandom, Fanart, Roleplay, Video Games, Art, Horror & Creepy, K-Pop & K-Drama, RPG, LGBTQ+, Aesthetic, etc.
2. Talk about your life, read outloud, sing a song, or just share some voice around you.
3. Circles are like subreddits or facebook groups, it's a place to communicate about shared interests with like-minded people.
4. Z's vision is to become the hottest place for young generations to express themselves and make online friends.
So...What exactly do you do on the Z app?
● Show Yourself
Show off your unique persona. Build your personal space with Z's wonderful tools to let your personality shine:
- Add a special background theme to your profile.
- Show your current status with animated emojis.
- Leave a voice message in your Bio, give a brief self-introduction or play your favorite song.
- Tag your hobbies and share your interests! Anime, Fandom, Fanart, Roleplay, Video Games, Art, Horror & Creepy, K-Pop & K-Drama, RPG, LGBTQ+, Aesthetic, etc.
Will you find new friends from the same school on Z? :) Who knows?!
● Meet New People & Build Friendship
Want to find a friend with the same interests? Tap "Meet" on Z.
- Create your own Z-Card to meet new people in one click! Z will match you with people with similar interests
- Step by step go from strangers to best friends. Record all the remarkable progress between you and your friends
● Live Roleplay & Text Roleplay
Still searching for RP partners? Want to participate in Live Roleplay or Text Roleplay? Whether you want your role-play to have a Fantasy, Supernatural, Horror theme or be an Adventure, this is your place!
- We build a platform to connect the world's roleplayers
- We provide a better way to organize your plot and characters
- You can invite a friend to start a 1 on 1 roleplay, or create a private/public group roleplay with up to 100 people
- No more confusion between yourself and your roleplay, you can switch between your active roles whenever you want
● Live Voice Chat
Talk in real-time with people from all over the world. Share life stories, sing a song, discuss the latest games you've played, a school club you joined, or getting even closer via Roleplay and various challenges!
● Voice Blog
You're used to blogging through text, now you can try to record your life with voice. It's a really COOL idea to have a voice diary. Talk about your life, read outloud, sing a song, or just share some voice around you.
Circles are like subreddits or facebook groups, it's a place to communicate about shared interests with like-minded people. You can create your Circle or join an existing Circle. Like Fan Art, Anime, Furry, Otanix, RPG, Undertale, Minecraft, Hero, BTS, Pokemon, Harry Potter, My hero academia, Manga, LGBT+, ARMY's, BLACKPINK, Beauty, Cyberpunk 2077, Among Us, and many more! Join your favorite Circle to find your people!
Z's vision is to become the hottest place for young generations to express themselves and make online friends.
New activities, tools, and updates each month - and we're open to all your ideas to help us become better. Let us know what you like, don't like, want to add, etc by emailing [email protected] And if need any help, please visit our Help Center: https://projz.com/help-center
We'll keep working hard to make a better Z!
I gave five stars because
I think it’s a great replacement for amino in my personal opinion. Yeah there are a few problems but it’s come to the point where I can barely be on amino because it’ll freeze my phone and make me leave the app. Because it’s so early in it’s development of course there are things that will need to be fixed but right now it’s hella promising and I’m excited to see how it evolves.
It’s very similar to amino, but I like the way it slightly differs from it. It gives you options when in a public chat, I like that, but I have a small problem. I’m a writer you see, and well having to write small blogs bothers me. I mean I don’t mind it, but it irritates me sometimes. But besides that small problem, the app is enjoyable, I hope that in the next update long blogs would be added(?
I think this app is great. I love the features, the friendly people, I just enjoy my time there. I see that people are always relating to the app Amino and are like “WOW Z compared to amino is so much better” so what’s the difference? Well, Z is a fun app that doesn’t require many rules, while Amnio does. I still think Amino and Z is an amazing app.