What is Lightleap? Lightleap (formerly Quickshot) is a photo editor app that allows users to capture and edit amazing photos without being a professional photographer. The app offers various features such as filters, effects, and retouch tools to enhance the beauty of the photos. With Lightleap, users can become photo editors in moments and retouch their photos into eye-catching images with professional vibes.
- Sky: Replace the background in photos with a brand-new sky with one tap. Select from 60+ high-quality sky backgrounds, including sunny, dusk, sunset, storm, and fantasy skies.
- Heal: Remove unwanted people, background smudges, and easily retouch images with the heal function. Select and erase items in the forefront and background of the image, smooth over bumps, and quickly correct photo mistakes.
- Filters: Find filters by theme, adjust the intensity of filters over the image, and achieve the desired effects in moments.
- Looks: Change the vibe of the photo with predefined looks as filters for the image. Create a signature style for the Instagram feed with designer editor looks, give images a golden hour glow, or set the mood with dusk, black and white, shadows, and fantasy looks.
- Effects: Add tons of special effects to retouch dull areas and bring the background to life. Overlay shadow effects, sparkles, lens flares, and more to enhance the photo. Change the weather effects and add seasonal themes.
- Adjust: Every minor retouch adjustment can be made, including light and contrast to temperature, tint, and hue editors. Crop the photo, retouch, and edit all within the app. Sharpen, adjust the depth, structure, and grain as a professional photography editor.
**Pricing data is based on average subscription prices reported by Justuseapp.com users..
By insta: lilred_rooster
I love this photo editor, it is truly an “all-in-one” one stop shop for all your mobile photo editing needs. The only thing I would like to see added (and if it’s already in it, then forgive me - I hope the creators would tell me how and where to find it), is a way to fade blemishes? For example, I have Face Tune on my phone and Photoshop on my computer to get rid of pimples and help perfect complexions on portraits. If I had that feature here, I wouldn’t need the FaceTune app. Adding a “brush” feature” where one could essentially “wipe away” unwanted blemishes, would make this beyond #1 editor in my book. I know there are other ways you can kind of do this, with lowering the contrast and detail a bit, brightening the image if possible or softening it, but again, if you really want to focus on the face and not touch the rest of the image, this feature would be amazing. Another idea, something as seen in OnOne Camera RAW (which is a desktop photo editor), but to be able to brush detail and light/color enhancement onto the human eye. To “zoom in”, on a portrait, and lighten/brighten the eye, even perhaps give a bit more detail? This feature in that software is called very simply, “magic eye fixer.” Anyway, that’s my two cents. Otherwise - I have the pro version and I love it. Thanks for making a great app!
By R.L. Moss
I never write reviews but I had to on this one. I’m somewhat of a professional photographer in the fact I owned a video production company for 25yrs and shoot pics at 24-60frames a sec everyday! This app is extremely easy and user friendly! It works as intended and once you know how the app responds you can tailor your shooting accordingly to get the most from it. Can I create the same effect on a computer in photoshop? Absolutely. Can I do it in 5secs? Not a chance! This app can and I highly recommend it for the cost. It’s IS a monthly/yearly subscription to get all the filters but for me it’s worth it. I take hundreds of pic on my iPhone Xs Max every week or so. The camera on it is superior (in almost every way) to even my Canon 7D! You’ll love this app!!!
I too was initially having challenges with this app. In less than 24 hours - the support team was responding and several glitches were being addressed. As you can see from below I was not a happy camper- however totally ready to change my opinion on this app. Once I return home there will be a few more suggestions for the developers to consider. For right now! Awesome! ❤️❤️❤️ it. When you buy something you plan to use it! I purchased just 1 month app. You can use the editing program which has good qualities BUT you cannot save your new photos to your photo file. I ‘m a member in to 2 Camera clubs, haves photo following of over 28k.