1. Bring your family closer with comprehensive safety features designed for busy, modern life — all in one place for added value and convenience.
2. Download Life360 and get started with advanced Location Sharing, 2 days of Location History, and 2 Place Alerts to see family members come and go from your top places like home, school, and work.
3. Protect and connect the people who matter most with comprehensive safety features for life at home, on the web, and on the go — all in one place for added value and convenience.
4. Upgrade to membership for premium features and tools, backed by 24/7 specialist support and emergency dispatch.
5. - Family Safety Assist for comprehensive real-time specialist support anytime, anywhere, and in any situation.
Bring your family closer with comprehensive safety features designed for busy, modern life — all in one place for added value and convenience. Go beyond basic GPS phone tracking with smart tools and anytime, anywhere emergency support.
Life360 membership offers a wide range of all-new services. Highlights include:
- SOS to send a silent alert with your location to family members, emergency contacts, and responders.
- 24/7 Emergency dispatch that’s always on call for your entire family. Even if you can’t call for help, we will.
- Family Safety Assist for comprehensive real-time specialist support anytime, anywhere, and in any situation.
- Identity Theft Protection to safeguard each family member’s sensitive digital information and white glove restoration service, including up to $1M in coverage.
Explore Life360 for free
Download Life360 and get started with advanced Location Sharing, 2 days of Location History, and 2 Place Alerts to see family members come and go from your top places like home, school, and work. Protect your drivers and passengers and respond to a car crash faster with automatic Crash Detection, and stay safe on the go with automated SOS.
Upgrade to membership for premium features and tools, backed by 24/7 specialist support and emergency dispatch. Find the plan that fits your family’s unique needs and try free for 7 days.
Be prepared for anything, anywhere with all the features of Life360 Gold, plus:
- Family Safety Assist: Disaster Response, Medical Assistance including a nurse helpline during the pandemic, and Travel Support with a team of trained, live agents
- 24/7 Roadside Assistance, including 50 miles of free towing
- $500 in Stolen Phone Coverage
- ID Theft Protection & restoration with up to $1M in coverage per person
- Credit Monitoring
Protect your family on the go with all the features of Life360 Silver, plus:
- A full 30 days of Location History
- Unlimited Place Alerts
- Individual Driver Reports to see how (and what) your drivers are doing behind the wheel
- Crash Detection with emergency dispatch and live agent support
- 24/7 Roadside Assistance
- $250 in Stolen Phone Coverage
- SOS to send a silent help alert, plus 24/7 emergency dispatch to your location
- ID Theft Protection & restoration with up to $25k in coverage per person
Make daily coordination a breeze with features like:
- 5 Place Alerts to stay in step
- 7 days of Location History
- $100 in Stolen Phone Coverage
- Crime Reports to see and avoid dangerous situations
- Family Driving Summary
Disclaimer: Continued usage of location services while the app is in the background can excessively drain battery.
But not to worry, we’ve spent 10 years developing our location technology and our algorithms always keep battery usage to a minimum, even while you drive!
Does exactly what it says it does.
This is a must have app for parents and anyone with dependents (either children or parents) with compromised cognitive abilities. My wife found this app and placed it on my phone after an accident left me loss of short term memory. After the accident, I would literally get lost just trying to go home. My doctor independently recommended the same app to keep track of me. We now use it for everyone in the family, and always know where our kids are, even when they are traveling in a car. It gives everyone incredible peace of mind. We don’t even have to call one another to meet up - we just use the app to track to whomever we are supposed to meet. And when someone is running late, say, to dinner, we can accurately predict when they’ll arrive by tracking their travel. It’s a really, REALLY useful app. And as the original family member for who it was purchased, it gave me great peace of mind knowing that even if I got lost, my family can track directly to me. This is a MUST HAVE for anyone with kids today, for pure safety reasons. You can track to your child’s phone in real time, without help from anyone else, which is critical in the early moments of an abduction. I actually hate most apps and find most of them useless, so I cannot overstate how surprisingly pleased I was to finally find one that’s actually very useful, very simple, very effective, and, in my case, very necessary.
Saves the day every day!
I use this to daily to see where my kids are on their commute to and from school and sports. Two of my kids go to high school in a different state and one is a walker to her school. I like seeing them er their safely without having to call them to distract them from driving. Many times, we are in carpools to sports. I can see if my kids are a few minutes away so I can warm up dinner. Or when picking up, I can locate them and click on “get directions” and it takes me right to my child. Sports complexes are big and sprawling. So this helps me locate the exact field or side of the parking lot. One time, I knew a bad storm was coming and I could see that my son was only around the corner and would be home before the storm hit. When my husband is away, I can see when his plane lands. I can meet him easily. I have used it to find my kid when we separate at the mall. So without this app, in order to find out where each person is and to get their eta .. it would take a phone call and conversation with each person. I glance at my phone and get all that in seconds. I don’t have to distract them from driving to do so. This is the most important app I have on my phone and cannot live without it. Currently, we have a snowstorm hitting us hard and school was dismissed early. I am nervously monitoring everyone on life 360 and counting down until they arrive home safely.
So far so good
Update: location accuracy has greatly improved in the last few years. For the teens that think this app is ruining something for them, get over it. We didn’t have cell phones when we were teens and this was not an option. We didn’t have Facebook, Snapchat instagram, you get it. Times are different. The overprotective parents of my time would actually follow their kids, happened to some of my friends. That was much more embarrassing than an app that just gets you an angry phone call. I would advise parents to not nitpick their kids regarding location and such. I like to know where my kids are but I’m not terribly concerned about what they’re doing. I can find them if I have to, that’s the point. Upgrading review to five stars. I like knowing where my family is but I wouldn't make an issue with exact locations. This app can give you a general idea of where someone is but is only reliable within a 1 mile range or so. My husband and I can be in the same car and it shows us a mile apart on the highway. My daughter can be anywhere on a very large campus and it still says she's at her dorm. I would say that it's great for general peace of mind, but I wouldn't use it as evidence in court. And the map seems to track every stop you make and that makes for a lot of purple dots, kind of annoying. A trip to the pharmacy looks like ten stops. Otherwise, great app.