1. Track your baby or toddler naps, feeds, your pumping sessions and much more! Logging all of your baby’s vital information couldn’t be easier, that means you can spend more time with your precious newborn.
2. From breastfeeding to diaper changes, log all your baby or toddler’s milestones and track development with Glow Baby.
Access informative advice and log all of your newborn’s exciting milestones with the best resource for new parents. Track your baby or toddler naps, feeds, your pumping sessions and much more! Logging all of your baby’s vital information couldn’t be easier, that means you can spend more time with your precious newborn.
3 Essential tools that help you log your baby or toddler’s development:
Timers - Track your baby’s feeding, diaper changes, sleep schedule and more
Notifications - Track your child's progress with Glow Baby’s weekly notifications OR Track your child's development with Glow Baby's weekly notifications
Personalized summaries - Get complete PDF summaries of all your child’s data, plus interactive growth charts
• Interactive log - Track your baby’s feeds, solid intake, milestones, poops, pees and more
• Close-knit community - Connect with parents and discuss your baby and toddlers progress together
• Capture the moment - Take notes and document those precious milestones. You can even share and upload photos with your friends and family!
• Tracking you can trust - Follow and track your baby’s developmental milestones sanctioned by the CDC • Library of daily articles - Read the latest content from Baby 411TM
• Integrated with Apple’s CareKit and Health App.
• Connect with your partner and take care of the baby together
• Get support and parenting advice about your baby’s milestones. Plus, growth charts from the vibrant Glow Baby Community - track your child’s height, weight, and head circumference up through to the age of 5
• Participate in anonymous parenting polls about your baby and toddler’s milestones and growth charts
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
Glow Baby is free to download and use. Should you choose to upgrade to Glow Baby Premium, you will unlock the following features:
- Comparative Insights: “Is this normal?” Get peace of mind.
- Synced access for multiple caregivers: It DOES take a village to raise a child.
- Article directory - Next-level baby savvy.
- Private messaging: Like passing notes, but better ;)
- Custom profile: Stand out from the rest.
- Premium support: No long lines for you...with Premium, you jump the queue!
$29.99 for 3 months, first 3 months trial at $23.99
$47.99 for 1 year after 7 day free trial ($3.99/month)
$79.99 for lifetime
(Subscription works across all Glow company apps!)
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Your iTunes Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, Glow yearly subscription is $47.99, a monthly subscription is $7.99.
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription to that publication.
Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase.
CONNECT WITH US
Support - [email protected]
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/glow
Instagram - @glowbabyapp
Twitter - @GlowHQ
Pinterest - @GlowHQ
Update a love it
Absolutely love this app & I am happily surprised at how well the developers listen to their feedback and truly improve the app based off that. It’s super easy to input & track almost everything in this app. The one update that would make this app even better would be to have daily pumping oz totals on the homepage as well for a bit more ease of convenience. I do love that it’s currently on the pattern chart as it helps me keep a perspective of the day but it’s a bit more difficult to get to. Or even if the pattern chart just opened up directly when toggling over to analysis instead of having to click in & highlight the day, so there would be less toggling / clicking to be done. I actually didn’t even know about the totals feature for everything on the pattern chart until I had been reading a Facebook post from a friend who was looking for app suggestions & someone mentioned the totals being viewable from the pattern chart. It’s kind of like a hidden gem the app features, that if highlighted a bit more / more easily accessed could greatly improve an already amazing app!
Great app that grows with your baby
I initially downloaded this app to track breastfeeding, but I ended up using it for so much more. I still log my nursing sessions and it's been 3 months. It's helpful to remind me which side I left off on and how long ago it was. It helps me plan ahead by checking to see if it's been a while since he ate last. I also used it for the first few weeks to track diapers. This is especially helpful for breastfed babies to make sure they are eating enough. Although I don't track diapers anymore, I have started using the pumping timer and the bottle fed tracker. I also started using the sleep tracker now that he's not sleeping all the time anymore and I want to make sure he is getting good stretches of sleep during the day to see if that helps him sleep more soundly at night. This app is great because the features are there for you to use them when you need them even if it's not all of them all the time. Oh! And I like that you an add another person to your account so both parents or babysitters can track too and you get the same information on your phone.
A must have!
I love that not only does this app track feedings and diaper changes and sleep but that it also allows for your partner to have access to all the same information. I’m a full time stay at home mom so majority of the time I’m the one adding information in the app but when my husband has a question he doesn’t have to ask me he just checks his app. He can see when her last feeding was or when her last diaper change was. So when she’s crying and he’s trying to determine why he doesn’t have to ask me question after question he has all the answers. The one thing I wish this app had was some way to take all the info you’ve gathered and give you your babies “averages”. Like a schedule that your baby is following on their own. For example: your baby is averaging a 2 hour nap from 11:00-1:00. Your babies average bedtime is 8:30. Things that would give you insight into making a schedule for your baby because you could see what they are generally doing overall.