1. The free version offers dozens of practice questions with detailed answer explanations and limited access to the Question of the Day.
2. Our team of writers and editors are industry leaders who have meticulously crafted practice questions and detailed answer explanations with you in mind.
3. In other words, taking short quizzes on the go is becoming a much more effective means of exam preparation than reading page after page in a textbook.
4. Pocket Prep is your award-winning tool for mobile learning and exam preparation.
5. Pocket Prep allows you to study anywhere, anytime, right from your mobile device.
* Academics’ Choice “Smart Media” award winner
* EdTech Digest “Cool Tool” award winner
The Science Behind Mobile Learning:
Overloading your brain with too much information at once is a common study mistake. Research has shown that smaller, more frequent study sessions are the key to knowledge retention. In other words, taking short quizzes on the go is becoming a much more effective means of exam preparation than reading page after page in a textbook. Apps offer the benefit of interaction, which means you’re far more likely to remember a concept you engage with rather than one you’ve only read about.
Take your ATI® TEAS studies with you, no matter where life takes you.
Get Started for Free:
We provide a limited free version so you can get a feel for the app before deciding to upgrade. The free version offers dozens of practice questions with detailed answer explanations and limited access to the Question of the Day.
Want Even More Practice?
Choose your ideal study package to gain access to our proven test bank. You'll enjoy:
- Hundreds of practice questions and detailed rationales
- Access to Question of the Day (QOTD)
- All social media bonus questions
- Exam Builder to create customized exams
- Money-Back Pass Guarantee*
- Priority in-app support
Pocket Prep Features:
- No internet required
- Study Modes: See answers as you go or at the end
- Retake past exams with a single tap
- Study reminders and QOTD notifications
- Automatic test saving and retrieval
- Detailed history and results reporting
- Exam day countdown
- Multi-device ready
Our team of writers and editors are industry leaders who have meticulously crafted practice questions and detailed answer explanations with you in mind. Since 2011, Pocket Prep has helped over six million students and professionals achieve more.
Need help? Contact us through the app’s support section at any time for a response within a few hours. *Terms and conditions apply for our Pass Guarantee. See our help center for details.
This app is amazing!
I had taken the TEAS twice before getting this app and ended up getting the same exact score of 66. I decided that I needed to find another way to study and found this app. I paid for the premium which gave me access to over 1000 question and I set a daily reminder so that I would at least answer the question of the day. I just recently took my TEAS test again and I scored a 73.3! I swear by this app, it is amazing, the questions are mostly the same as the test and it’s a lot cheaper than paying for the practice you would pay for on the actual Ati testing website.
Great App but freezes
I used to love this app but it seems like lately it has done nothing but freezing every time I open it and try to use it. I sometimes can’t even get it to work because it freezes so much that I just give up. Not sure if the last update has anything to do with it but it would be greatly appreciated if it was fixed. I paid for the subscription and it’s a little frustrating when it won’t let you do anything. Hopefully it gets fixed soon since my exam for this is a month away.
This app is great! I just took my TEAS and scored an 89.3%. I’ve been out of school for ten years and needed refreshers in certain areas. Using this app and one study guide really helped. The program runs smoothly, you can build your own exam to focus on certain areas, and it tells you what areas you need to review. The explanations for each question really help you to learn the material. The only complain is on some of the math problems they solve them in a weird way but whatever gets to the same answer I guess works.