GPS Speedometer and Odometer app is used to measure car, bike, walk, run, boat, bus, train, bicycle and aeroplane speed.
GPS Speedometer and Odometer app is used to measure the speed of cars, bicycles, walks, races or even boats, buses, trains, bicycles and planes.
- It shows the current speed, average speed, moving speed, maximum speed, distance, odometer, stopwatch, clock, movement time, idle time, pause time, latitude, longitude, altitude, GPS connectivity and direction of movement.
- The speed accuracy is close to 99%.
- It can even work offline.
- It has 5 portrait and 5 landscape modes, including HUD (Head-up Display).
- You can change the colors of the display.
- This speedometer app has 4 speed units - MPH, km/h, m/s and knots.
- You can set both the minimum and maximum speed limits to make sure you do not get too fast. Else the app starts vibrating, sounding, and changes the display color to red.
- All trips are automatically saved and can be viewed at any time.
- You can set 5 different speed limits at the same time.
- You can set the maximum speed separately.
- It is very helpful for those who have a broken speedometer or odometer in their car, bike or other vehicle.
- It tracks your route on the map and keeps track of every detail, including speed, accuracy, altitude, latitude and longitude.
- It has a compass function that lets you see where you are pointing at.
- You can view the speed in 1/100 decimal point.
- It can be used to measure your walking speed.
- You can view all statistics with a tap.
If you have questions or doubts, our customer support team is extremely responsive. Feel free to contact us at [email protected]
Important: The app may not work in devices which don''t have GPS receiver like iPad with WiFi only.