1. Play engaging quiz-based games (kahoots) at school, at home and at work, create your own kahoots and learn something new! Kahoot! brings the magic of learning for students, teachers, office superheroes, trivia fans and lifelong learners.
2. To create and host kahoots in a work context, as well as get access to additional features, business users will need a paid subscription.
Here’s what you can do with the Kahoot! app:
- Join kahoots hosted live - in class or virtually - and use the app to submit answers
- Complete self-paced challenges
- Study at home or on the go with flashcards and other study modes
- Challenge your friends with kahoots you found or created
- Create your own kahoots and add images or videos
- Host kahoots live for family and friends directly from your mobile device
Families and friends
- Find a kahoot on any topic, fit for any age
- Host a kahoot live by sharing your screen to Apple TV or via video conferencing apps
- Engage your kids with studying at home
- Send a Kahoot! challenge to family members or friends
- Create your own kahoots and add different question types and image effects
- Search among millions of ready-to-play kahoots on any topic
- Create or edit your own kahoots in minutes
- Combine different question types to increase engagement
- Host kahoots live in class or virtually for distance learning
- Assign student-paced challenges for content review
- Assess learning outcomes with reports
- Create kahoots for e-learning, presentations, events and other occasions
- Encourage audience participation with polls and word cloud questions
- Host Kahoot! live in person or in a virtual meeting
- Assign self-paced challenges, for example, for e-learning
- Assess progress and results with reports
Kahoot! is free for teachers and their students, and it’s our commitment to keep it that way as part of our mission to make learning awesome. We offer optional upgrades that unlock advanced features, such as an image library with millions of images and advanced question types, such as puzzles, polls, open-ended questions and slides. To take advantage of these features, users will need a paid subscription.
To create and host kahoots in a work context, as well as get access to additional features, business users will need a paid subscription.
Recurring billing, cancel anytime
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours of the end of the current period, and the cost of the renewal will be provided.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user. Auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
Terms and conditions: https://kahoot.com/terms
Best game I have ever played I downloaded Kahoot yesterday totally the best game I thought this game would be boring at first but when you know what your doing after playing a few games of kahoot it’s really really fun this is better then prodigy I love the music test the best one ever I’ve tried almost every mode and the music one is the best I love love love music I want to be someone who teachs kids all the other modesare fun to but the music one is my favorite can’t wait to try other modes my class plays this at school just it’s a another type I mean I’m talking about coins counting coins compering coins just coins I love this game totally the best game I’ve ever played peace out
I’ve been using Kahoot for a while now, and we do Kahoot in our class. I used to not like my class in my previous grade because all the teachers do is talk and the quizzes are always on a sheet of paper. When we got Kahoot, a year later, I started looking forward to these classes because we would get quizzed in a more competitive environment where people would fight using their knowledge to get to first place. Now, I use kahoot with my friends to make my own quizzes, which gets pretty funny at times. Thank you Kahoot! developers for making this wonderful app. I strongly recommend this app to any teachers as a fun learning tool for your students.
Best app I have ever downloaded! 😄
This app is absolutely amazing! 😉 The graphics, design, and overall use ability is super high. It so easy to use. And your probably thinking, “I can’t really use it much because you need multiple people.” Actually, no, there is computer players that you can compete, and when you get the app you type in your age so those players can be decent competitors. Another feature I love is Leaderboard count. The app keeps track of how many wins you have. I could write a million reasons to love this app, but I’m just going to say the most important things. Great job, Kahoot, on this flawless app! ❤️