Product Details and Description of Snapchat
Take a Snap, add a caption or fun effects, then send it to your best friends.
• Snapchat opens right to the camera so you can share the moment in seconds.
• New selfie Lenses and Filters are added every day. Change the way you look, dance with your 3D Bitmoji, and even play games with your face!
• Stay in touch with friends and groups with live messaging and Group Stories.
• Video chat with up to 16 friends at once. You can even use Filters and Lenses!
• Follow your friends and watch their daily Story.
• Watch breaking news, original Shows, and community Stories — made just for your phone.
• See where your friends are hanging out, if they’ve shared their location with you.
• Watch live Stories from the community nearby, or across the world!
• Look back on Snaps you’ve saved with free cloud storage.
• Create Stories from your favorite memories to share with friends and family.
• Every friendship has its own special profile to see the moments you’ve saved together.
• Discover new things you have in common with Charms. See how long you’ve been friends, your astrological compatibility, and more!
• • •
Please note: Snapchatters can always capture or save your messages by taking a screenshot, using a camera, or otherwise. Be mindful of what you Snap!
Top Snapchat Reviews
Review by Aye mopeeeee
So I was on my snapchat and all of a sudden it just stopped working. I completely shut my phone off and I re-opened the app back up to see it still wasn’t working. So I thought the best way was to delete the app the download it again. So I did that, but then it wasn’t letting me log into my account? It kept saying “check your internet” and everything was just slow. When I finally got back into my account after like 5 minutes.. it showed I didn’t have any friends or anything, no pictures, no nothing, and then it finally loaded again after like 5 minutes. I can’t post stuff in my story without seeing the “failed to post” thing. My snaps were disappearing too, and they were my friends snaps not showing up. I finally got the app to work but not as well because it still is doing the same thing other than me being able to see my friends snaps. I hope you fix it soon because I’m really not enjoying how it is right now because it’s not working for anyone and my internet is perfectly fine. So that’s why I’m asking you again to just fix the problem. Please and thank you!
Review by brbieboy
okay so the past 2 days my snapchat has been acting weird. i mean sure this complaint is not really a big of a deal but i just can’t get use to this issue. i cant see when my friends are in the chat and when they’re not because i cant see their bitmoji’s but it does give me a notification that this particular person is typing its just that whenever i go to the conversation i don't see him/her typing or there at all even if they are there. at first it was tolerable but then it got worse when i couldn’t even figure out whether or not they have opened my snaps or messages because there were some points that i know they’ve seen it but it’s just not saying it’s been opened. i have tried every solution i could think of to fix this glitch or bug or whatever but nothing worked. i’ve tried logging out then logging back in of snapchat, deleting the app then reinstalled it again, and resetting my phone. i dont know what else to do. so please if you can at least give me an update for the app i’d be very glad. thank you.
Review by kenna.bug
Okay where do I start.. Snapchat is an amazing app because you can FaceTime and text your friends if you or your friends don’t have minutes on your phone. Also I love the filler’s and I like how you can block people if the are being rude I’ve had to do that a couple of times.. and I like how you can save chats just in case someone is being rude to your friends they if you save them you can show your friends what the person has been saying about them. And now let’s talk about updates..ever since the update my Snapchat isn’t working as well as it was but it still works good and sometimes it pops up that I have know filler’s. BUT it is because I never refresh my Snapchat😂 So remember if something weird happens alway refresh your Snapchat DON’T be like me and never refresh your Snapchat... so that was just a little story that happened to me about a week ago😂 but yes Snapchat is amazing oh and another thing do not add strangers.. trust me I done that but let’s not even go there😬😬 And yes if you are aloud I recommend you getting Snapchat👻👻 bye
Have a Problem with Snapchat? Report Issue
Why should I report an Issue with Snapchat?
- Pulling issues faced by users like you is a good way to draw attention of Snapchat to your problem using the strength of crowds.
- We have developed a system that will try to get in touch with a company once an issue is reported and with lots of issues reported, companies will definitely listen.
- Importantly, customers can learn from other customers in case the issue is a common problem that has been solved before.
- If you are a Snapchat customer and are running into a problem, Justuseapp might not be the fastest and most effective way for you to solve the problem but at least you can warn others off using Snapchat.
You must log in to post a comment.Log in
Most Popular in Photo & Video