1. The RoosterMoney Pocket Money & Chores Tracker for parents and children helps families manage allowances, chores and rewards and teaches children the value of money.
2. It transforms the way you give pocket money and your child's allowance, by making it simple for parents and fun for kids.
3. - Set up a pocket money routine for your kids; issuing allowances automatically each week or on an ad hoc basis in your preferred currency (£, $, € and more).
RoosterMoney Allowance & Chores Tracker gets allowance sorted. It transforms the way you give pocket money and your child's allowance, by making it simple for parents and fun for kids. Parents remain the Bank of Mom and Dad and no deposits are required to start using RoosterMoney.
For those parents who need extra features like a more advanced chore tracker, adding extra family members, or even setting interest rates, there’s the option to upgrade to RoosterPLUS.
Parents sign up to record the pocket money comings and goings for their children. Each child has an account too and can check their statement and savings, create saving goals and choose what they want to save for.
Key Features for Parents:
- Set up a pocket money routine for your kids; issuing allowances automatically each week or on an ad hoc basis in your preferred currency (£, $, € and more).
- If your children aren't ready for real money, you can also award stars, we act as an online Reward Chart or Star Chart!
- View current balances and statements, so you can track kids money.
- Boost extra money for jobs, achievements or gifts.
- Remove money from the app and hand it to your kids so they can spend it at the shops.
- Take pictures of things at the shops and set these as savings targets for your kids to save up for.
- Lock their allowance in an instant
- A great way for teaching children money.
Key Features for Kids:
- Take control of your allowance.
- Know how much money you have and how it has been saved and spent by checking your statement.
- Create goals to save for, and you can upload your own photos!
- Save money to add to a Savings Account using our Safe function.
- Customise your Dashboard theme and make your account your own.
- Get a head-start learning about money!
What is RoosterMoney?
Our mission is a simple one. We provide easy and engaging tools that help parents to raise money-wise kids.
We set out to sort a specific problem: Allowances are a great idea in principle. But finding a system that works for your family is hard, particularly when you’re juggling the weekly shop, work emails and soccer practice. And everything else for that matter.
We believe in the power of allowances to transform children’s understandings of money – whether you give them 20¢ a week or $10. And we think these lessons are best learned by keeping things simple for parents and fun for kids. Importantly we think the best things are learned together.
What Parents think:
“Pocket money issues used to stress me out no end and now it is all just FUN! I tried so many times writing things in cash books & various money boxes but nothing really worked until I found RoosterMoney.” Annabel, mom of 3.
“Perfect for parents like me who do not deal in cash.” Wendy, mom of 1.
“They used to receive ad-hoc amounts from friends and family and store it all over the place. Now they know exactly how much they have and how long they've been saving for.” Lucinda, mom of 3.
PLUS PRICING & TERMS
RoosterMoney offers 2 auto-renewing subscription options for Extra PLUS Features:
$2.49 per month
$18.99 per year
Prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless turned off at least 24-hours before the current subscription period. Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal 24-hours before the current period ends at the same cost as initial purchase. You can manage your subscription, change plan and turn auto-renewal off by going to your phone’s Account Settings.
Terms & Conditions: https://www.roostermoney.com/terms
Lourd sa mère
Trop bien pour savoir t’es objectif et quand tu auras le total d’argent et combien de pour-cent tu es et ce qu’il te reste à avoir
Parfaite et indispensable pour tout parent !
Have been using for a week with teen daughters and they seem to be quite motivated by it. Have not had to tell them to make their beds, empty dishwasher, take out rubbish etc once!