SnapSolve is your personal math tutor -- when you need it, where you need it. We’ve got you covered from basic arithmetic to advanced multivariable calculus. With SnapSolve in your pocket, you can ACE math.
- Free to use
- Step by step solutions to your problems
- Multiple solving methods per problem
- Snap a picture of your problem or use one from your gallery
- Easily access problems you’ve solved before in history
- Beautiful graphs with your solutions where necessary
With SnapSolve, it’s easy to get an A in math class whether that’s Pre-Algebra, Algebra, Geometry, Trigonometry, Pre-Calculus, Single Variable Calculus or Multivariable Calculus. Not only can SnapSolve help you with Math homework but also Statistics -- instantly calculate all your permutations and combinations.
SNAPSOLVE COVERS THESE MATH CONCEPTS
- Elementary/Middle School Math and Pre-Algebra: arithmetic, decimal numbers, exponentiation (powers and roots), integers, number theory, fractions
- Algebra: system of equations, linear equations, linear inequalities, functions, matrices, graphing, quadratic equations, polynomials, etc.
- Trigonometry and Precalculus: Identities, sequence and series, conic sections, vectors, logarithms
- Calculus: limits, derivatives, integrals, partial integrals, curve sketching etc.
- Statistics: factorials, permutations and combinations etc.
- … and many more
GET SNAPSOLVE PREMIUM
Upgrade to SnapSolve Premium to solve unlimited problems instantly.
Choose form 3 subscription options:
- 1 week subscription: get this if you only need help for 1 week
- 1 month subscription: get this if you’re sure you won’t need help afterwards
- 3 month subscription: get this if you’re using SnapCalc to prepare for an upcoming test or the SAT/ACT
- Annual subscription: MOST RECOMMENDED. Get this if you want to ace your math class and get an A
You can use SnapSolve as any of these utilities:
- Free Math Solver App
- Way to do fast math
- Your mathematics homework app
- Your algebra solver app
- Your personal math tutor
- Math answer checker
- Easy replacement for wolfram alpha
- Math calculator
- Math school work helper
- Math or algebra calculation app
More information about subscription and helpful links
Subscription payments will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of your purchase and at the beginning of each renewal term.
You can cancel the subscription anytime through your iTunes account settings. However, you must do this at least 24 hours before the end of your current subscription period to avoid being charged. You will retain access to SnapSolve premium for the remainder of your subscription period.
Terms - https://www.jumpcoders.com/terms.html
Support - [email protected]