1. Make math practice fun and effective with this cool app for kids - Ahaaa! MathUp helps kids get better at math with small exercises that boots their abilities and their confidence.
2. You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account setting after purchase, but no refunds will be provided for the unused portion of the period.
3. Your subscription will be charged through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew within 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period unless auto-renewal is turned off beforehand.
4. - Monitor your progress: as you practice, you will collect outfits for your rabbit; you will also plant a tree as you master a skill.
[Classic Practice Redesigned]
Just like it with musical instruments and martial arts, math requires enough practice effort to build a solid foundation. However, traditional math practice can be boring and can hard to execute for kids. At Ahaaa Math, we resigned from classic math practices to make them truly fun. Not only does Ahaaa Math include basic operations, it also offers 10+ fun math games that help children master mental math, and logical and spatial reasoning skills. Use Ahaaa Math for 15 minutes a day, and 2 days a week, you will see a significant difference in your kid’s math foundation, and give them a jumpstart in future STEM classes.
[Learn with Ahaaa Math]
- Test before you start to practice. We will curate practices that are useful for you.
- Practice only the skills you don't know. We will automatically skip the ones you mastered to avoid wasted practice time.
- Ask when you don't know an answer. Click on the rabbit icon on the upper right corner to get detailed answers.
- Monitor your progress: as you practice, you will collect outfits for your rabbit; you will also plant a tree as you master a skill.
[The Practice Set]
- 10,000+ exercises that will comprehensively improve kids' basic math skills.
- Constantly updated practice set, covering k-4 algebra knowledge.
- All practice games are based on the Common Core State Standards(CCSS) curriculum.
-Gradually increased difficulty level allows your child to practice at their own pace.
Term of Service: https://cdn.mathufo.com/static/docs/terms_en.html
Email: [email protected]