1. If you purchased a plan directly through BCBSAZ or an insurance broker, you can view and pay your monthly premium using your debit card or checking/savings account.
• Access your digital member ID card
• View medical and dental claim information
• Pay your bill (for eligible plans)
• See deductibles and out-of-pocket balances
• Search for doctors, urgent care centers, and other healthcare professionals
• Get cost estimates for procedures and treatment
ACCESS YOUR DIGITAL MEMBER ID CARD
Forgot your member ID card? View your ID card and share it with your doctor.
VIEW CLAIM INFORMATION
Check the status of your medical and dental claims and view claim details.
Search for doctors, urgent care centers, and other healthcare professionals in your plan’s network. You can also get cost estimates for procedures, office visits, surgeries, tests, and vaccines. Learn more about treatment options before you decide where to go.
VIEW YOUR PLAN INFORMATION
Easily access your plan overview, deductible balance, out-of-pocket maximums, and more.
If you purchased a plan directly through BCBSAZ or an insurance broker, you can view and pay your monthly premium using your debit card or checking/savings account. You can store your payment card and/or bank account to make paying your monthly payment fast and easy.
CHECK BROKER INFORMATION
If you purchased a plan through an insurance broker, you can access your broker’s name, address, email, and phone number.
Easily reach a customer service representative or a 24/7 Nurse on Call for healthcare-related questions.