1. Did you know that food thrown due to spoilage in our homes accounts for 20% of all losses from farm to fork? Each year, it wastes a volume of water equivalent to 1/5 of the annual flow of Russia's Volga River and is responsible for adding 0.66 billion tonnes of greenhouse gases to the planet's atmosphere.
2. CozZo Household Account provides real-time synchronization and overview of all bought, to buy and used up products among all joined household members to facilitate the kitchen management process.
European Commission(Horizon 2020) Innovation partner, endorsed as leading anti-food waste technology by ReFresh, FoodWIN, MobCon Europe, FoodMattersLive, TechTour. Developed in cooperation with experts, chefs, and our FB community to bring professional kitchen efficiency to your home.
√ Easy collaboration
CozZo Household Account provides real-time synchronization and overview of all bought, to buy and used up products among all joined household members to facilitate the kitchen management process. You can use your app in an airplane or offline mode - your data will be immediately updated once you go online.
√ Zero Money & Food Loss
Every food that you cook or buy with CozZo shopping list can be easily tracked for spoilage. Your purchases are sent to the home inventory list with calculated 'Use By / Best By' dates and expiration alerts. Overbuying and overspending are prevented with "last use" info and item cost calculation.
√ Mindful Grocery Shopping
Shop for groceries with confidence, knowing at all times what you have at home. Your category-sorted "To Buy" list is built in seconds with powerful product creation assistance and automatic item handling. Share the list with anyone or select products to be remembered as a favorite. A daily reminder will keep you from missing a trip to the store.
√ Zero Environment Harm
Did you know that food thrown due to spoilage in our homes accounts for 20% of all losses from farm to fork? Each year, it wastes a volume of water equivalent to 1/5 of the annual flow of Russia's Volga River and is responsible for adding 0.66 billion tonnes of greenhouse gases to the planet's atmosphere.
◆ Free Features
• Universal FOOD, HOME & PERSONAL SUPPLIES CATALOGS with expiration indicators and instant SEARCH
• Shareable and sortable ALL PURPOSE SHOPPING PLANNER. Product prices and item cost calculation.
• Import recipes from pre-set cooking websites
• Find top recipes on selected items in your inventory
• RAPID product entry with name, category, expiry period, and unit auto-fill.
• "FAVOURITES", "FREQUENTLY ADDED", "RECENTLY ADDED" lists with quantity & time suggestions based on last purchase.
• "JOURNAL" reports and charts. Real-time statistics of % consumed vs. uneaten food and monthly lists of consumed and uneaten items.
• DAILY reminders for items that expire today, to expire soon, are expired, should be re-stocked.
◆ "Household Account" premium features pack:
• SYNCHRONIZED food inventory and shopping lists on up to 10 devices.
• Ingredient matching on an unlimited number of recipes
• Premium storage SPACES & shopping LISTS choices, UNLIMITED
• Personal SPACES and LISTS
• Import recipes from ANY cooking website
• The BARCODE SCANNER looks up up the names and package sizes of over half a billion products and finds their photos.
• The RECEIPT READER accurately and quickly extracts purchased items from up to 5 receipts at once.
• Find recipes by keyword, cuisine, diet.
• Add products to shopping lists from grocery or e-commerce websites.
• Attach images to products with CozZo barcode scanner or phone camera.
• SECURE BACKUP of your data in our cloud.
• Priority Support
Household Account, Yearly Subscription: $17.99 (USA)
Household Account, Monthly Subscription: $1.99 (USA)
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when a subscription is purchased.