1. A subscription provides unlimited access to all sports and features, including the lineup optimizer, lineup builder, projections, news and lineup alerts, player stats and analytics.
2. Level the playing field with the ultimate Cheatsheet & lineup optimizer for daily fantasy football, baseball, basketball, golf and hockey games.
- Create NFL, NBA, MLB, PGA and NHL lineups for DraftKings, FanDuel and Yahoo! daily fantasy games
- Constantly updated projections, news, injuries and weather
- Lineup optimizer for tournament and head to head games
- Multiple lineup optimizer options including tournament, head to head & stacks by team
- Generate up to 50 customized lineups at a time
- Complete My Lineup: Created a partial lineup and let the optimizer fill in the rest
- Research player performance with recent games log, graphs & news
- Detailed injury status showing who's probable, questionable, doubtful and out
- Sort players by fantasy points, value or salary
- Starting lineups, batting orders and starting pitchers
- Over / under and predicted final scores to help with your lineup decisions
- Set player exposures to create the ultimate lineups for tournament / GPP games
- Push notifications for players in your lineups. Stay up to date on news and injuries.
- Export lineups to CSV for easy import into DFS sites
Reliable data you can trust!
- Projections provided by numberFire (NFL) and FantasyData
- Player news provided by Rotowire (NFL) and RotoBaller
DFS Cheatsheet is free to download with limited access to all features. A subscription provides unlimited access to all sports and features, including the lineup optimizer, lineup builder, projections, news and lineup alerts, player stats and analytics.
All subscriptions include a free trial period. Subscription are as follows:
Weekly for $4.99 with 1 week trial
Monthly for $9.99 with 1 week trial
Yearly for $59.99 with 1 week trial
Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Payment will be charged to your iTunes account. Your subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to Account Settings after purchase.
Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when purchasing a subscription.