1. • Week Over view to re view your last week's progress at a glance (PRO version).
2. • Im port your his tor i cal data from Apple Health so you can have a com plete over view of your ac tiv i ty from day one.
3. • Progress notifications for target reached and target half-reached (PRO version).
"The interface is clean and clear and will help you set achievable goals for fitness"
— MacWorld - bit.ly/MacWorldTop
"The main iPhone app is pretty and makes it easy to see your key stats, and the Watch app can help motivate you"
— TechRadar - bit.ly/TechRadarTop
ActivityTracker will keep track of your steps, active calories, distance, active time, and flights of stairs climbed just by carrying your iPhone or Apple Watch around, which you already do!
Research has shown that just by being more active you will also be healthier. Not everyone wants a vigorous exercise routine so just increasing your daily activity will get you in better shape. ActivityTracker will auto-magically quantify your daily and weekly activity and motivate you to be more active for free!
• Track your all-day activity without draining your battery (no GPS) or wearing a fitness gadget!
• Track your Steps, Active Calories, Distance, Active Time, and Floors Climbed;
• [New] Set the app to monitor what's most important for you: Steps, Calories Burned, or Distance (PRO version);
• [New] Set individual Weekly Targets for: Steps, Calories Burned, and Distance (PRO version);
• Track your Daily, Weekly and Monthly activities in great detail;
• Track your activity hour-by-hour in the Hourly view. Details such as steps, calories, distance, active time, and floors are shown per hour;
• Long-tap on any day in the Details > Days view to see details per hour for that day;
• [New] Long-tap on any week/month in the Details > Weeks/Months views will get you to the first day of that week/month;
• Since not all days are the same, we prefer a Weekly Target but we will also show you a daily goal based on your target;
• [New] Customize the interface with one of the seven Accent Colors (from which three are free);
• Import/export feature to save your data or move it to another iPhone (PRO version);
• Week Overview to review your last week's progress at a glance (PRO version).
Apple Watch & Health
• Awesome Apple Watch app with: today's overview, hour-by-hour stats & last 7 days!
• Independent Watch app for watchOS 6+ with independent Settings
• Synchronize steps between your iPhone, Apple Watch and Health app (PRO version);
• Apple Watch app Complications for at a glance stats on your Watch (PRO version);
• Import your historical data from Apple Health so you can have a complete overview of your activity from day one.
• Awesome Today widget with customizable statistics and colors!
• iMessage app for easily sharing your achievements with friends;
• App badge that shows the steps taken directly on the app icon;
• Full support for iOS 13+ Dark mode. ActivityTracker is actually the first pedometer app to offer a full dark-theme since June 2015!
• Daily & Weekly notifications that can easily be disabled in Settings;
• Progress notifications for target reached and target half-reached (PRO version).
Michael in PA
This app is more accurate than the Apple health app that came with my iPhone. It records steps and distance instantly. I am very pleased with it. I have just two issues. The app doesn’t allow for manual additions, (the one advantage of the Apple health app), which is needed to account for activity when you are not carrying the phone. Secondly, for some reason it sometimes does not record the stairs from my basement to the first floor and sometimes it does. However, in summary, I have tried several activity apps and this one is the best!!
Activity Tracker Pedometer review & suggestion.
Very useful application. I had major back surgery a short time ago and need to walk about 250 steps per hour during the day. This app is quite helpful in tracking my steps. Occasionally the steps do not register on my step counter. It would be great if I could add the steps the application misses for one reason of the other. Otherwise, this is a colorful, easy to read and well thought thru step counter.
Surprised at how much I use it
Not just as an exorcise monitor. It's amazing how much time and effort I save by doing my job more efficiently. By checking the app after each change in my daily routine, I can see what works best. I work as an HVAC tech and spend several hours of each day walking on top of commercial buildings. I've cut my average down from eleven miles to under nine. Twenty flights of stairs down to sixteen. At 66 years old, these knees only have a few steps left.