1. Texas Parks & Wildlife brings you information about state parks, environmental issues and events taking places across Texas as we fulfill our mission—to manage and conserve the natural and cultural resources of Texas and to provide hunting, fishing and outdoor recreation opportunities for the use and enjoyment of present and future generations.
2. Current subscriptions may not be cancelled during the active subscription period, but you can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by visiting your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
"I am delighted to know that over the years the excitement about the publication still smiles in the eyes of future generations and the staff that produces it." — Gigi Edwards Bryant, Austin Community College/Foundation trustee.
All-access Texas Parks & Wildlife magazine subscriptions are available:
1-month subscription - $.99 (automatically renews until cancelled)
1-year subscription - $9.99 (automatically renews until cancelled)
Single issue - $2.99 (non-subscription)
SUBSCRIBERS' AUTOMATIC-RENEWAL FEATURE:
Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of your current subscription period. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal, as stated above, within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
Current subscriptions may not be cancelled during the active subscription period, but you can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by visiting your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
DIGITAL MAGAZINE FEATURES:
– Interactive format.
– Arrives in advance of the print edition.
– Search the archive of available issues.
– Bookmark your favorite articles.
– Share with friends through social media.
– For iPad and iPhone 5 or newer.
TPWD is a government agency that truly works for the betterment of our state. In the age of government overspending, TPWD does so much with less. From Game Wardens guarding our coasts , assisting with drug interdiction, to biologists solving diseases affecting bats in our state, TPWD leads the way. I appreciate all that they do in creating a healthy habitat for wildlife, the partnerships that they facilitate on land and water. Their Television show on the public channel rocks too. Thank you Texas Parks And Wildlife,
Great Magazine & Great App
I love both the magazine and the app. The app may be the better way to read the magazine, even. TPW really does a great job making the digital magazine a pleasure to use with graphics and videos. **After the app upgrade, I had to remove the app and reinstall it to be able to use my account login.
Easy access & bonus material
The app is a wonderful addition to the magazine plus it has extra and free features even if you aren't subscribed to the magazine. It features excellent photography and useful and fun outdoor stories. It makes my trips to the Texas outdoors more meaningful. Thank you, TPW!