1. Posting to sell your cars? Searching for daily classifieds, job ads, yard sales, garage sales, car sales? CPlus for Craigslist is exactly what you need.
2. - Multiple display modes for Search Results: Photo+description view, photo grid view, photo album view, map view, and big photo view.
3. There are a ton of added features to make browsing, searching, and posting on Craigslist, smooth, effective, and absolutely free.
CPlus makes Craigslist easier to use. There are a ton of added features to make browsing, searching, and posting on Craigslist, smooth, effective, and absolutely free.
## Awesome App, Amazing Features ##
- Notifications deliver the latest ads to you promptly (No battery drain).
- Geo-location enables you to automatically find nearby cities.
- Multiple city search for ads and classifieds.
- Multiple display modes for Search Results: Photo+description view, photo grid view, photo album view, map view, and big photo view.
- Searches can be saved to start screen and avoid repetition of the same searches.
- Postings can be saved to your favorite list. Also, add notes to your favorite postings.
- Update search in the result page including category, filter, and sorting.
- Native in-app posting for creating new ads and classifieds to buy, sell, rent products, and services.
- Renew, edit, or repost your ads and manage multiple accounts from your iPhone.
- Great mobile optimization for easy readability and functionality.
CPlus for Craigslist is a Free to use app! Stay tuned to get updates and constant improvements and new features from us, regularly.
Let us know your valuable feedback at [email protected] or show us your support by rating us.
I use Craigslist all the time and I have tried several different apps. THIS IS THE ONE! With this app, I love how you can set your search areas and forget it. You can choose as many search areas as you want, and just forget it... no need to enter it again & again. I set mine to search all my neighboring cities. I love how you can set it to search for "Most Recent Ads" and "For Sale by Owner" and it just stays that way, unlike the desktop version. It automatically saves your last several searches so you can quickly search again & again for the same items. You are also able to tag the ads that interest you as "Saved" so you can quickly find the various ads you were interested in. Everything loads quickly, never an issue! No annoying ads & nothing to harass you. I 100% LOVE THIS APP!
There seems to be a bug with the app. Pics aren't coming up every time unless I hit the original post button towards the bottom of the page. Neither are the contact phone numbers I'm sure this is a glitch from the previous update or two. Your assistance would be greatly appreciated. This app has become my favorite Craigslist app but these areas really need some attention. Thanks. Update *******. Most of the glitches mentioned above have been addressed. I'd still like to see a search history instead of having to save every search I might want to search again later. You guys are doing a great job. Thank you!! Update. After the last update it looks like they added search history to the app. Great job. By far the best Craigslist app I've used. Thank you for the improvements
Craigslist till I die
Easier to use than the website on safari with bigger displays, a map of the location with gps that gives you the estimated time it'll take to get there by car, easier to navigate and you can contact seller with only the press of a few buttons. Posting friendly as well, I check Craigslist up to two hours a day looking primarily at the furniture and the free section and I love the ease of this app. Other great sections are jobs& gigs, beauty-services, pets-community and garage sales. Personals section isn't my jam but my sister met her husband off of their and my cousin met her ex fiancé off of their as well, it could really go either way. Being a broke millennial I am disappointed it's taken me years to download the app but I am glad I did, Craigslist till I die