We are also offering advanced alerting features that you can subscribe. For only under a dollar a month, this feature allows you to monitor and receive alerts in a specific region. Also, Ads are removed for all subscribers! Save more by subscribing longer! Prices and terms are listed below.
• Monthly subscription: $0.99/month
• Every 6 months subscription: $3.99 ($0.67/month)
• Annual subscription: $6.99/year ($0.58/month)
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
I downloaded this app after the first Ridgecrest quake. I’ve used it to keep track of all tremors. Although some may not like that updates include worldwide quakes, I actually like that feature. It gives me an overall picture of what’s going on globally that may relate to my location.
A Very Good App
I like Earthquick because of the way the data is displayed in an easy to read format. Also I like the ability to filter magnitude and display it in a list or on the map. I recently went through a 7.0 magnitude quake in Anchorage Alaska and decided I needed an application to track earthquakes.
I have been using this app for a few years now and have learned a lot about the nature and activity of earthquakes. I love the maps and all the configurable settings which make for an informative and very useful tool. I live in Southern California and I consider this as a must have app