1. • Get support, pregnancy tips, maternity advice, and notes for expecting parents from the vibrant, warm and knowledgeable Glow Community.
2. • Feedback on your health, expecting baby, and pregnancy symptoms with insights from trusted resources.
3. • Email yourself a PDF of all your pregnancy symptoms, weight, medication and other health data.
4. Glow Nurture is the world’s most advanced and comprehensive pregnancy tracker.
5. • Thousands of daily pregnancy articles about what to expect of maternity and your baby.
Glow Nurture is the world’s most advanced and comprehensive pregnancy tracker. Powered by data, designed for simplicity, this app rewrites the rules for what a pregnancy app should be. It is completely customizable so that we nurture YOUR pregnancy and your baby.
• Customize your experience for your pregnancy and your baby.
• Alerts and insights based on the data you enter, resulting in a healthier pregnancy.
• Thousands of daily pregnancy articles about what to expect of maternity and your baby.
• Beautiful charts and innovative symptoms tracker.
• Community and Partner support.
• Integrated with MyFitnessPal and Apple’s Health App.
• All-in-one Baby Registry tool
+ Unlock next-level health awareness & community involvement with Glow Premium!
• Email yourself a PDF of all your pregnancy symptoms, weight, medication and other health data.
• Postpartum support - as we recognize importance of the ‘4th trimester’.
• Miscarriage support - as we also recognize that as many as 1 in 5 pregnancies end in loss.
• Reminders for your appointments and medication.
• Daily updates on your pregnancy and your baby’s size.
• Fetal development images: see what your expecting baby looks like each day.
• Photo sharing of that gorgeous baby bump.
• Kick counter and contraction timer.
• Trimester-specific pregnancy tracker: daily log changes as pregnancy progresses and tells you what to expect of the next stage.
• Feedback on your health, expecting baby, and pregnancy symptoms with insights from trusted resources.
• Postpartum tracking including breastfeeding and pumping.
• Miscarriage tracking includes emotional well-being and unusual symptoms.
• Track your baby’s kicks and movements every day to understand your baby’s patterns.
• Track both duration and interval of your contractions.
• Add any products from any store you want.
• Add or link to existing registries so that you can manage everything in one place.
• Get personalized recommendations and thousands of product reviews from other Glow parents.
• Let gift givers decide where to buy by providing multiple store options.
• Get support, pregnancy tips, maternity advice, and notes for expecting parents from the vibrant, warm and knowledgeable Glow Community.
• Once your postpartum period ends, continue your journey on Glow, the women’s health app.
• Don’t forget to download Glow Baby to log all aspects of your baby’s care.
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
Glow Nurture is free to download and use. Should you choose to upgrade to Glow Nurture Premium, you will unlock the following features:
Forecast - What’s to know what the future holds?
Comparative Insights - “Is this normal?” Our data knows.
Exclusive new articles - Your next level pregnancy savvy.
Private messaging - Find and connect with Glow moms-to-be.
Custom profile - Stand out from the rest.
Premium support - No more lines for you.
Premium features unlocked across all of our apps, including Glow Baby
SUBSCRIPTION AND PRICING TERMS
$29.99 for 3 months, first 3 months trial at $23.99
$47.99 for 1 year after 7 day free trial ($3.99/month)
$79.99 for lifetime
(subscription works across all Glow company apps!)
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Your iTunes Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, Glow yearly subscription is $47.99, monthly subscription is $7.99.
Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase.
CONNECT WITH US
Support - [email protected]
I love Glow Nuture 🌱
I love the Nuture app! I really like the different facts they have posted about what’s going on with you and baby each day of the pregnancy. Not only is it cool to see what exactly is happening with baby but also to learn and feel reassured that the symptoms you’re having during pregnancy are completely normal and what’s happening in your body to cause them. I also like being able to log taking my prenatal vitamin and other things (weight, working out, water intake, etc.) everyday. The community boards are also great to be able to communicate with other women at the same point in their pregnancies to see how they are feeling, looking, or to pose questions to them! I’ve found this app extremely informative, helpful and comforting! I love it!
I love this app. One reason mainly being that my body is constantly changing. It helps me keep track of all of those changes. Not only for my own knowledge but also to help me remember certain things that have happened to make sure I am able to tell my doctor and ask her about them. Plus it's just a fun way for me to be able to look back on how I was feeling or what was going on with me and my baby on certain days or weeks. Not only that but it's setup to where my fiancé can also be involved and watch my growth and journey with me so he doesn't feel left out. Because let's face it a lot of these apps are designed for the woman but don't necessarily include the guys. I really enjoy this app! I definitely recommend it.
Great pregnancy tracking!
This app is great for all the essential items you should track during your pregnancy. Some of my favorite features are the time lapse photo feature built right into the app, the fact that you can add your own supplements and have it remind you to take them daily, and the water tracker. I also love how there are several articles every day that correspond with what’s going on in your body and with baby. It makes learning about pregnancy much more manageable and fun for a first time mom because you’re learning about it in real time! I do wish there was a way to turn off the community feature within the app, simply because I don’t like that it always gives me notifications there for things I have no interest in or haven’t previously interacted with. I have asked questions to the community and gotten great, helpful responses, but I just wish there was a way to mute the feature when I’m not using it. I also wish they had more moods in their mood tracker, but the ones they have are usually pretty inclusive and I can find one that’s close to what I’m actually feeling. Overall, a great app! Highly recommend buying the premium for all the features!