1. Gain access to nationwide property boundary and owner information, our proprietary Hunting Land layer, 3 different satellite image layers, and many other useful interactive maps.
2. Fully map your property using more than 100 easily-discernible custom icons, shapes, and lines including scouting marks, stands, property boundaries, food plots, ponds, roads, trails, and numerous other important objects of interest.
3. View relevant written and video content from HuntStand Media including gear reviews, hunting tactics, useful tips, and much more.
HuntStand, with millions of downloads, is the #1 hunting app in the world and is the only hunting- and land-management app you will ever need. This revolutionary app is packed with invaluable mapping, weather, tracking, and social features.
Using this app, you will have access to offline weather and maps of your hunt areas. You can edit your maps while out “in the field” then sync them with your HuntStand account to further explore them online.
Gain access to nationwide property boundary and owner information, our proprietary Hunting Land layer, 3 different satellite image layers, and many other useful interactive maps.
View relevant written and video content from HuntStand Media including gear reviews, hunting tactics, useful tips, and much more.
Use our Harvest, Sightings, and Task logging features to understand your property like never before.
Upload your trail camera photos to HuntStand.com to see incredible game movement insights and sync them to the HuntStand app.
Fully map your property using more than 100 easily-discernible custom icons, shapes, and lines including scouting marks, stands, property boundaries, food plots, ponds, roads, trails, and numerous other important objects of interest.
View distance and area measurements using our advanced measurement tools. Our app will give you extremely accurate map-based distances in feet, meters, and yards and area measurements in acres.
Create an account and gain the ability to:
• Sync Hunting Area maps with HuntStand.com
• Order ultra-high-resolution printed maps through the HuntStand.com website that you create using the HuntStand app.
• View and edit maps using ultra-advanced online mapping features
• Share maps with friends
• Create a personal profile
• Add friends to your network
• Locate your friends using the Friend Finder feature
• Join group hunting areas (allowing you to share and edit maps with your hunting friends)
• View advanced statistics built from your personal harvest and sighting history
In-app purchases are available to remove advertising for one year and also for HuntStand Pro.
HuntStand Pro includes:
• The removal of all advertisements
• Unlimited property parcel queries across the country. View property boundaries, size, and owner names. Add property boundaries to your custom maps.
• The ability to view your maps using our true 3D technology
• Hunting Lands: State managed hunting land including WMAs, DNR boundaries, GMUs, hunting units, zones, districts, regions, boundaries with regulations, natural areas, conservation lands, habitats, and more
• Public Lands: Federal, state, and county public lands including BLM, national and state forests and parks, Fish and Wildlife, DNR, conservation areas, public easements, and more
• Tree Cover: Tree cover derived though analysis of NASA satellite imagery
• Natural Atlas: Trails, ATV and 4x4 roads, forest roads, campgrounds, parks, natural points of interest, and more
• DG Vivid: Digital Globe Satellite Imagery with vivid colors
• Mapbox Satellite: Advanced Mapbox Satellite Imagery
Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase;
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period;
Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal;
You can manage subscriptions and turn auto-renewal off by going to your Account Settings after purchase; and
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the you purchase a paid subscription.
There are those who are low tech and then you have those who are no tech. I am somewhere in between. I have a smart phone because my job requires me too but I really struggle with all things electronic. That being said, this app is really user friendly! I’ve had it for at least a few hunting seasons now but have really started using it building up to this season. I own 60 acres and have used it to measure and mark food plots, I use it when I have a group of hunters so I can keep up with where they are located on my ranch, and I use it to show my hunters where the boundary lines are, which direction they can and can’t shoot and I use it for many other things on my ranch. It’s a lot of fun, it’s practical, useful, and it functional for even us less than tech savvy. Now I just can’t wait to start getting maps made!!!! Bottom line. You should get the app! Take the time to figure out all you can do with it and then enjoy!
A hunters helper.
Although the title is “A hunters helper” it is really great for any outdoorsman. I use this app for just about everything I do while hunting. The best thing is it’s programmed for all types of hunters such as deer hunting it shows the wind direction and changes in the wind throughout the day, I can personally say it helped me this season I was able to get some great encounters with really big bucks after doing a lot of mapping. I also trap and when you have a lot of traps it gets a little difficult for some people to remember where they are. Another great thing about HuntStand is that if you have a buddy that you hunt with and he doesn’t know what stand/blind to go to you can send him a picture of your personalized map. It is also great for waterfowl hunters as it can also show the direction that they will most likely come from. Hopefully you will also enjoy this app as much as I and have learned something in this article. It’s a great app.
Best Hunting App There Is
If you hunt, you NEED this app. This app is perfect for those with private land to hunt and still useful for those that hunt public. The mapping features are great for remembering where you put stands, cameras, and blinds. It’s is also a great app for scouting, as you can plot tracks, trails, etc. in to the mapping and really understand your wildlife movement. Last but not least, HuntZone, it is an essential wind predictor and work flawlessly. I was skeptical of it at first, but it was accurate in one of my stands that is notorious for whirling winds. The best part is that you can sync it before you leave your house and you don’t have to worry about having service because it will give you the wind readings for 72 hours from the time you last synced. For those just getting started I suggest you use this in combination with the desktop site, which lays out all the features on a bigger screen and makes it easier to understand.