1. It’s easy and fast to access and personalize your WiFi name and password, check for service outages, troubleshoot or refresh your equipment, view and pay your bill, find out your tech’s arrival time, view your channel lineup and update your account whenever and wherever you want.
• Check your balance, view your bill history, and pay your bill using a bank account, credit card or Apple Pay
• Sign up for paperless billing with EcoBill to receive monthly statements to your email inbox instead of your mailbox
Manage Your Account Information
• View your channel lineup
• View and edit your account information, such as your contact phone number, password and email address
• Look up or change your Xfinity ID
• View information about your internet usage
• View your Comcast Digital Voice number
Setup and Troubleshooting:
• View or personalize your WiFi name and password
• Refresh your X1 TV box and troubleshoot your Xfinity devices
• Check the connection status of your devices and get updates on service outages
• Use the Xfinity assistant to ask questions and get help
• Set up your remote to control all of your entertainment
• Check the status, reschedule or cancel your service appointment
• Find out your tech’s estimated time of arrival
• Request a call back from an Xfinity representative
• Find the nearest Comcast Service Center
• Learn more about 'Do Not Sell My Personal Information' options at https://www.xfinity.com/privacy/manage-preference
I would like to say that the customer service is excellent. I got behind in my payment by one month. Now. I only get internet. Because of the high cost in cable I can not afford all the amenities Comcast has to offer it’s just not in my budget. But small story short. I got shut off. I called them explained my situation to customer service. They turned my internet back on and said when you get paid please pay this amount and your service will continue. I was in shock. See I’m on a bye-weekly pay period. And I told them this they still turned it back on that day. I had my internet back on with in ten minutes. We need more company’s like this that have a heart and know that times are tough. And to give us hard working people a chance. I thank you very much. God Bless each and every one of you that work at Xfinity (Comcast).
Great app and great company!
I am rating this app a full 5 for convenience, ease of use, clarity, and ability. Now as for company behind the app I support fully too and I know someone can potentially say negative things about anyone or anything but I tel you liking at what other friends and family are paying for the comparable services elsewhere Comcast is giving a great deal for the services AND reliability of their product. I appreciate all the care taken into making a great product and trying to give it as affordably as possible to make money but not squeeze too unbearably bad on us the customer. It’s easy to say it’s a high price, but then I can say anything is too high... I’m just glad I have access to the more affordable and better services through Xfinity!
Best alternative out there
Hey Folks, I've been on this service since 1994 in my area. The outages have been few, usually due to a car hitting a node or a pole. The technology has improved and speeds are better. My bill is crazy like many and the sports package is heavily pushed. I'm a Sci-Fi guy and look forward to when a selective menu allows to pick the services you want and pay that rate. This allows you to have some control over your billing and improve the reviews I recently read. This move would slightly dip the Comcast profit at first but the number of consumers would double and their bottom line will improve. I'm not sure if anyone from the company actually reads these reviews? I do know that happy customers will equal a happy company. I have 30 years of experience that proves that statement. Finally, for the phone app.. could you make sure each page has a back button or a window control. Sometimes the links take you to a dead end with no route back except to reload the app. Thanks XFinity for services better than the alternatives of dish and old phone lines!