1. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
2. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current one, three or twelve month periods.
3. From dating to finding love, the Clover dating app can be used by everyone, whether you’re looking for straight, bisexual, lesbian or gay dating we've got you covered.
4. Auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
5. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
Forget needing to use multiple dating apps, Clover is the only free dating app you’ll ever need!
Clover = Tinder + OkCupid + Bumble + Match and so much more:
• Private 1 on 1 Video Chat
• Set up virtual dates with On-Demand Dating
• Join Mixers and chat with single men & women with common interests
• Find virtual singles events, parties and online meetups
• View fullscreen photos of 1000s of singles nearby
• Use powerful search filters to find your match
• Organize your favorite profiles
Less swiping, more dating! Find quality dates with minimal effort:
"Clover takes the simplicity of Tinder and combines it with the science of Match.com"
"The speediest dating app yet"
"Clover's new service gives it that on-demand dating edge"
"A more user-tailored approach to finding matches than Tinder"
• Filter by relationship intention: looking for friends, dating or something serious
• Search people by body type, height, ethnicity, occupation and more
• Promote your Instagram, Snapchat and Twitter on your profile
• Keep track of your favorite profiles
• Share photo, video and audio messages
• Import photos from your Camera Roll, Facebook or Instagram
• Control who can see your online status and location
• Limit contact from specific age ranges and locations
• Compatible with iPhone 6+ and Apple Watch
• Post up to 100 profile pictures
From dating to finding love, the Clover dating app can be used by everyone, whether you’re looking for straight, bisexual, lesbian or gay dating we've got you covered.
The app is FREE but you can upgrade to Premium for the following additional features:
• See Who's Interested
• Multimedia Chat
• Access To Advanced Filters
• Quick Sorting
Clover Premium Costs:
1 week at $14.99 USD
1 month at $29.99 USD
3 months at $59.99 USD
12 months at $119.99 USD
Sign up today and try Clover Premium FREE for 7 days!
Please note that with all premium subscriptions:
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current one, three or twelve month periods. Auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s iTunes Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
You must be at least 18 years old to sign up for Clover.
One of the worst out there
This app is so far from anything that resembles a dating app. It’s mostly for people who are totally bored out of their minds looking for snap chat buddies, a place to post bad/inappropriate selfies in one of their “chat groups”, or just a place troll around in general. It’s overrun by 20 somethings so anyone in their 30s is probably too mature for this app. Some guy on there sent me video of himself in the bathtub playing with himself. I reported him and they did nothing. They also did nothing about people posting various types of almost naked pictures in chat rooms and on their profiles. The overall look of the people on there is very trashy and unattractive. Happy to no longer be a user. Tinder and Bumble are definitely way better!!
Almost 5 stars
First things first, I only gave five stars so I could write a review. What I like about this app is I’ve received messages and have been able to reply without buying a subscription. I’ve received messages that seem legit. I haven’t spoken to anyone yet that seems like a bot. What I don’t like about this app is you have to subscribe to use certain things. I can’t write a message without receiving one first or matching with the person simply because I didn’t pay for the subscription. All the pictures I’ve seen of others are very low quality and blurry. The majority of users I e noticed do not have an actual profile with anything in the about me section. And if they’re not premium members I can’t see people races, interests, body type or anything of that nature unless they are premium members. Also, I had to give this app 5 stars to improve my karma, whatever that means. Could definitely be better!
“Premium” is VERY overpriced.
I think this app is all around great! It’s very well laid out, simple and easy to use. There is one big problem though - premium. The premium features are almost a necessity for this app, without them I feel like I’m missing out on a lot, but I’m definitely not about to THIRTY DOLLARS A MONTH for it. No way. That is ridiculous pricing! Netflix is what? Like 8 bucks? And let’s get this straight - this ain’t E Harmony, you’re not being matched through in depth questions about your characteristics, interests, strengths and weaknesses. You’re swiping left or right on a face. It’s not worth $30 A MONTH to be able to chat with someone. And the pictures are super zoomed in, you have to tap them and enlarge them to view them the right way which is inconvenient as hell. So, fix the price, fix the pics, 5 Star app. I’Lil be waiting :)