1. The Bloomz Convenience Pack is an easy and quick way to download and share media posted on Bloomz, in full resolution, and without restrictions.* For only $1.67 a month (billed annually at $19.99), parents get photo and video downloads at full resolution on both mobile and desktop, with multiple media selection (including full albums) and unlimited access, even after class is archived.
2. Bloomz makes it easy for teachers to securely share photos, classroom updates and reach parents instantly through messaging, as well as to coordinate events (like PT Conferences) and sign up for volunteers.
Bloomz is the FREE award-winning app that saves teachers lots of time in all parent communications, while creating a supportive classroom community.
“Make your life easier by consolidating all of your communications and coordination with parents.” – WeAreTeachers
“If you’re looking for ways to build relationships with and between families, check out Bloomz!” – The Cornerstone for Teachers
“There’s one app that does it all, it’s called Bloomz.” – Vicki Davis (CoolCatTeacher)
Bloomz makes it easy for teachers to securely share photos, classroom updates and reach parents instantly through messaging, as well as to coordinate events (like PT Conferences) and sign up for volunteers.
Bloomz now supports Student Timelines, a simple & beautiful way to capture and share student-driven portfolios. Students can publish their work by quickly scanning a QR code and annotating their work. Teachers can approve and instantly share with parents on Student's Timelines.
With Bloomz teachers can:
- Post class updates and share pictures, and see who’s viewing them
- Manage events and calendar, with built-in reminders
- Schedule Parent-Teacher Conferences in seconds
- Sign up volunteers in a few easy steps
- Message one or more parents, without sharing their cell phone number
- Send alerts notifications for urgent matters, to both phone and email in one click.
- Invite parents via email or class code for privacy
- Capture & share student-driven portfolios with parents securely via Student Timelines
- Reinforce students’ positive behavior, sharing notes and awards with parents
With Bloomz parents can:
- Sign up FREE and be notified via SMS/TEXT messaging
- Choose between push and email notifications, as well as their frequency
- Read posts in their preferred language with one-click translations (80 languages available)
- Communicate with other parents for play dates, carpooling and more
- New Education Product of 2016 – EdTech Digest
- 2015 Awards of Excellence – Tech & Learning
- The National Parenting Center Seal of Approval
- Top 20 Most Promising K12 Technology – CIO Review
- People’s Choice Award – Stevie Awards
- Best of Show @ ISTE 2016 – Tech & Learning
- Best Website for Teaching and Learning 2016 – American Association of School Librarians (AASL)
Bloomz is always free for teachers, parents and schools. Bloomz may experiment with different premium experiences, while continue to offer both educators and parents a free platform to connect, coordinate and communicate.
The Bloomz Convenience Pack is an easy and quick way to download and share media posted on Bloomz, in full resolution, and without restrictions.* For only $1.67 a month (billed annually at $19.99), parents get photo and video downloads at full resolution on both mobile and desktop, with multiple media selection (including full albums) and unlimited access, even after class is archived. Note: Teachers can always upload unlimited number of photos and/or videos to share with parents at no cost.
* Your subscription is effective for 1 calendar year starting with your purchase. Your iTunes account will be charged at confirmation of purchase and automatically renews at the then current price, unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings, and you can cancel any time by emailing [email protected] You can ask for a refund within the first 15 days as long as no content has been downloaded after payment. Prices shown are in U.S. dollars. Other restrictions apply.
Follow us on:
BEST. CLASSROOM. APP. EVER.
This is hands down the best classroom app I have ever tried! I don’t use the management piece (with the points and blooming plants) but I use almost everything else, especially the communication piece. I love how connected I feel to my student’s families and it makes communication easy and simple. The parents love it, too. I see some people have rated Bloomz and said that there were some glitches and flaws but like every app, the developers are always looking for areas for improvement and fixing those bugs with their updates. I have never run into any kind of glitch or flaw using Bloomz. I think that some people are also more technologically fluent than others. Some people may run into something that they think is a problem or a glitch when it’s actually not, they are just unsure how to navigate the app correctly and that may affect a person’s opinion about Bloomz.
Excellent way to communicate with families
I’ve used Bloomz for a few years and this year I decided to pay and upgrade. I love it and recommend it to my fellow teachers. It’s fairly easy to use, once you test it out and get the hang of it. It allows for immediate ways to get in touch with parents- either with a text message or through reminders. Events on the calendar can be set for an automatic reminder which relieves me from trying to send out constant reminders each time. With the text message feature, personal info is confidential and it’s all through the app, which allows for more immediate communication without revealing too much personal information. And the parents have responded positively as well- to the photos and updates posted, reminders, and being able to get in contact with one another through the app. All inclusive! Highly recommend!
I love this app!
This has been awesome for communicating with my sons teacher. We used Bloomz last year as well and so far I have no complaints at all. I’m not very tech savvy and it super easy. I use it mostly for the message feature to communicate with his teacher. I also love how I can see pictures of what my son is learning that his teacher posts. I also want to point out that it’s 100% secure and having to be added by the teachers themselves and only other parents within the classroom can see media posted makes me feel confident that my sons pictures and classroom routines don’t leave the classroom. The safety of this app is really what sold me on using it.