1. The StreetEasy app gives you the power to search the way you want, whether you’re just browsing or want to filter a search by neighborhood, amenities, virtual tours, or no-fee.
The StreetEasy app gives you the power to search the way you want, whether you’re just browsing or want to filter a search by neighborhood, amenities, virtual tours, or no-fee. Download today to get a complete view of every listing, building, or property – and unlock the excitement of finding a home in or near NYC!
Use the app to...
- Search for listings, buildings and open houses near your current location, and view full-screen listing photos and floor plans
- Sort and filter by price, neighborhood, buildings, virtual tours, and amenities like doorman, elevator, pets, washer/dryer and more
- Save your favorite apartments or buildings and receive instant updates anytime there’s a change to price or status
- Auto-sync your saved searches, listings, and buildings to your desktop account
- Email or call real estate agents straight from the app
- Tap into the vast StreetEasy database of vetted and verified apartments across all five boroughs and parts of New Jersey
Have some feedback? We'd love to hear from you! Email us at [email protected]
I'm currently in the process of looking for a place, ready to take that big step and have found the task of finding an app to navigate the rugged terrain almost impossible, until I downloaded this one, I can't explain the exact reason, but for whatever the reason, it seems like everything comes together so perfectly with this one, even though they all tend to have the same places, this app is in a class by itself.
Very good experience
Really nice app. Easy to use and mobile friendly. If I could make 2 improvement suggestions it would be to allow users to swipe through listing pictures on the apartment list page instead of having to click each individual listing and to add more filter options like only show listings with floorplans. Overall very good app!
Streeteasy + buyers broker rebate = $$$
Found a broker (Prevu) that offers a rebate of 2% of purchase price. My broker earns 3% from seller, gives 2/3 back to me after close. They don’t hold your hand much during the process, but my wife and I were much happier using Streeteasy to find our apartment as compared to an old-fashioned Douglas Elliman broker who tried to shove us into apartments that we didn’t want and would have kept all that unearned commission.