1. You can manage subscriptions from Account in iTunes after subscribing, you’ll also be able to cancel the auto-renewing subscription from there at any time.
2. Any unused portion of the free trial period will be forfeited if you purchase a subscription to 7 Club before your trial expires.
3. Seven’s workouts are based on scientific studies to provide the maximum benefit in the shortest time possible.
4. If you choose to join the 7 Club, your purchase will be charged to your iTunes account.
Getting fit has never been this easy – or this much fun. Seven’s workouts are based on scientific studies to provide the maximum benefit in the shortest time possible. With personalized workout plans Seven also makes sure you get the most out of your training. Want to Get Fit, Lose Weight or Get Strong? Just set your goal and fitness level, and let Seven take care of the rest.
• Work out anywhere, anytime, no equipment needed
• Create a habit of working out with our everyday workout challenge
• Compete with friends for extra encouragement and support
• Earn achievements from novice to athlete as you vary your routine
• Create your own workouts tailored to your needs and preferences
• Keep it fun with instructors like the Drill Sergeant, Cheerleader and many more
JOIN THE 7 CLUB
• Get faster results with personal workout plans adapted to your fitness level
• Access all workouts and over 200 exercises for more varied training
• Receive exclusive support and guidance from our certified personal trainer
If you choose to join the 7 Club, your purchase will be charged to your iTunes account. 1 month costs $9.99 USD and 1 year costs $59.99 USD. Active subscriptions will be auto-renewed 24 hours before the expiry date. You can manage subscriptions from Account in iTunes after subscribing, you’ll also be able to cancel the auto-renewing subscription from there at any time. Any unused portion of the free trial period will be forfeited if you purchase a subscription to 7 Club before your trial expires.
Optional permission requests:
• Health app, to record burned calories and sync workouts
• Notifications, to remind you to work out
• Contacts, to find other Seven users
• Photos and Camera, to change your profile picture
I went from not working out for 5 years to not missing a day in 90 days. Seven eliminates the most common excuses for not working out: finding time, traveling to a gym, investing in equipment, etc. I work out after I wake up before showering right in my living room. It also eliminates the uncertainty about what to do next, as it suggests workouts based on your goals (Fitness, Strength, or Weight). All you have to do is press “Start” and a workout will be loaded for you that takes into account what muscles you worked on the day before, as well as your goals/difficulty. I have tried everything: gym memberships, trainers, working out with a buddy, etc. Seven has been the only thing that has motivated me to be more active. More than worth it to pay the subscription since it is way less than most gym memberships.
Surprisingly challenging-in a good way
To keep it brief, I think this exercise app is very cool. I have never considered even looking for an exercise app, as I have independently been on the ball for most of my life. However, status post 3 young kids, full time job, and general daily survival, exercise has been taking last place for the priorities of my life. Nevertheless, I’m not sure where I found this little diamond in the rough of apps, but taking 7 min out of the day (more like 10 bc I need to rest more than the average person) to break a sweat and work my muscles seems ludicrous not to fit in my day. Mostly bc I know it’s the right thing to do. The app is super easy to use and easy on the eyes with excellent descriptions and demonstrations of the exercises. Definitely worth trying if you need to fit in a short exercise routine into your day.
A little challenging
I have trouble doing push-ups and almost every arm exercise. But I always think to myself when I think it is hard is that I just say I know this is challenging but if you keep doing it you will get stronger. I love the app but in the beginning I wasn’t ready for push-up’s and it was just a little challenging when I had to do it. I also was having a questions about what do you think is one way to help me eat healthy for like a snack when I’m done with the workout or after school? 🤩🤩 Also sometimes on the workouts my arms give out is that normal? Also and one ☝️ last thing when people workout 🏋🏻♀️ is it normal to be so tired 😴 , and you feel like you can’t do anymore? Well thank you 🙏 for listening 👂 and I hope 🤞 you answer back sponsors!!😇😇😇😇😇💪🏻💪🏻