1. It doesn't matter if your desktop or laptop computer is hooked to a big-screen TV or projector, or even if it's in another room - you can have full control of it, after super easy setup, using a friendly interface, in seconds.
Turn your iPhone/iPad into a full-featured remote control, with keyboard and mouse, that works from anywhere at your home or office, even without a direct line of sight.
It doesn't matter if your desktop or laptop computer is hooked to a big-screen TV or projector, or even if it's in another room - you can have full control of it, after super easy setup, using a friendly interface, in seconds.
The widget offers quick access to media controls for popular apps and websites. And the watch app enables you to control your Mac from your wrist, so you don't even have to reach for your phone. But that's not all - you can integrate your computer into your smart home using Siri Shortcuts, and control your Mac using your voice.
- Volume & media playback control keypads
- Keyboard & mouse
- System actions [PREMIUM]
- Launch & quit apps [PREMIUM]
- Live view of your computer display [PREMIUM]
- Open websites in your default/specific browser [PREMIUM]
- Control AirPlay (Mac only) [PREMIUM]
- Control microphone volume (Mac only) [PREMIUM]
- Schedule system, custom and app actions [PREMIUM]
- Siri shortcuts for system, custom, and app actions [PREMIUM]
- Store with control keypads for popular media player apps and streaming websites [PREMIUM]
- Create custom control keypads for apps & websites [PREMIUM]
- Add custom actions using the system scripting language (AppleScript/PowerShell) [PREMIUM]
- History of connected devices
- Wake On LAN
- Mac with macOS 10.10 or newer
- PC with Windows 7 SP1 or newer
- Free helper app, available at https://cherpake.com/get
- Shared network connection, WiFi or Personal Hotspot, see https://cherpake.com/connect
- Over 1,300,000 downloads
- More than 20,000 positive ratings
- Around 7,000 support tickets
- LIFEHACKER: "This iOS app lets me control nearly every aspect of my Mac from my iPhone or iPad"
- MACSTORIES: "Remote for Mac is perfect for controlling a Mac that serves as a media center"
- MACOBSERVER: "This setup gives me full control of my Mac in the palm of my hand from anywhere in my house"
- CULT OF MAC: "Remote for Mac adds the convenience that we expect from our devices in the 21st century."
- TECHRADAR: "If you’ve a headless Mac you need to command – or just one elsewhere in your home you can’t be bothered actually walking over to – this app is first-rate stuff"
- IMORE: "Remote Control for Mac covers a lot of bases. If you've got a Mac somewhere in your house that you use for media management, Remote Control for Mac is a must-have"
- IGEEKSBLOG: "Wow!! the app does indeed think about user’s every need."
PREMIUM FEATURES SUBSCRIPTION
• Subscription is for 1 year, with 7 days of free trial
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
by far the best remote app
This is by far the best remote app for my Mac I have ever used. It works extremely well and the developer is very active with updates and bug fixes (it’s rare there is a bug but when one does pop up it is fixed very quickly). The app is all around great, I mainly use it as an iTunes remote for when I’m using my Mac to watch movies on my tv but I’ve found it’s great for long downloads or installing new software because I can mirror my macs screen and control everything without having to get up. Definitely worth every penny. I paid full price and this is my honest unbiased opinion. After countless apps and time. Finally found an app that can wake my Mac from sleep plus a lot of either great features as a bonus. Please don’t do anything to change the way this app works in an update. It works great like it is and is literally the only app that works. I won’t be able to find another if it gets broken in an update.
Powerful and well done app!
I use this app every single day. It’s expanded the ways I can interact with my devices and is one of the great tools I’ve stumbled across for use with home automation. Additionally, the app is beautifully designed and obviously something the developer has put an unbelievable amount of time and effort. I’ve only scratched the surface with the vast (and I do mean VAST) capabilities of the app, but am sincerely excited to continually get to know the abilities it has and to what new heights the designer/developer has planned in the future. I will be honest, there is a slight learning curve to the app—as there is with anything that is worth while, but that shouldn’t be something that is a negative or cause for not giving it a chance. Spend a little time with it, researching and playing around with it, and it will yield some really amazing implementations. So kick the tires and look under the hood and get your hands dirty, you definitely won’t regret it!
Hey this is a great FREE APP. I paid for remote mouse (green logo) and still had limited functionality unless I bought more items such as Media control. However this app of remote mouse, I personally call it my SPEEDY MOUSE cuz it’s fast and Free and it controls all functions, volumes included. I use this app on my Windows 10 desktop, laptop, iPad, and my iMac all through my iPhone. Personally I am a computer repair guy with over 10 years experience and this FREE app, (Speedy mouse is my personal name for it) has been GREAT. Fast connection with memory, multitasking between iMac and windows 10 desktop, volume controls and all keyboard functions. So I gladly say THANK YOU SIR. I would highly suggest this app for anyone on any computer, laptop, iPad, etc. It gets the job done without any headaches. Peace be with you and stay blessed and safe. p.s. I will definitely pay for it as well cuz it is worth a monetary value.