1. Upgrade to a WeVideo premium subscription to take your mobile project to the WeVideo web editor--accessible from any computer browser, anywhere--for even more creative power and flexibility.
2. WeVideo’s free video editor for iPhone and iPad makes it easy, fast and fun to create and share amazing videos.
3. WeVideo is professional-quality video editing made for everyone! Used by millions, WeVideo has been featured in TechCrunch, The Next Web, Wired, CNET, ReelSEO, and more.
4. Upgrade to Mobile Pass and get green screen effects, customizable motion titles and graphics on the go.
5. • Create full motion titles and graphics perfect for personal videos and compelling marketing videos.
6. Take complete creative control with eye-catching text, transitions, voiceovers, slow motion and other special effects.
My family, gotta love them, said something at a boy scout meeting that I could make a video for them and it would be a piece a cake. 😅😅 But they have no idea how long it takes to make a quality video using iMovie(well not amazing but decent). They wanted me to take, literally thousands of photos from the past 8 years on my phone and edit. My iPad is broken so it’s basically just my phone and laptop atm. Compared to about 15 other apps I’ve tried this is probably one of the easiest and least frustrating! Luckily I’ll have several months to complete this project so I’ll have time to play with this some more! I can’t wait! Seems a whole lot less glitchy and less payment issues! Edit: Really good! Disappointed about the only one song part! Realized though if you make your show in song parts then line it up in iMovie it works pretty easy! Also can cut that ending ad part if you don’t want to upgrade! The little symbol isn’t that bad during the show and it’s way easier than doing everything through iMovie!
So I have been using this app for almost a month and it is doing great. I use it for gacha life. The only problem that I don't get is the exporting. When I try to export it, it tells me to make space for storage backup or whatever. So I deleted a few photos and it exported. The next day I went to edit and I exported it again. But it said the same thing so I deleted a few apps this time. A few hours later, I edit then try to export again. It kept saying that and now I barely have any apps and only 3 videos and 1 photo AND IT KEEPS SAYING THAT! I really don't know if it has something to do with the app or my settings because it is really annoying and I don't want to delete anymore stuff since I have barely any apps and 1 photo and 3 vids
So yeah, I’ve been using this app for a while on my phone, and well... it’s not all to bad, it’s just that when I want to delete a clip it’s kinda difficult to do that because there’s no delete option. Also, I’d like to say that you should also get to put in more than one fill, because that would be soooo much better! Anyways it’s a great app, pls notice this, and update the app, and yeah that’s pretty much all I have to say!