1. - Safety: in the app you’ll find various different safety functions such as seeing your journey details, sharing your journey with a friend in real time or activating automatic notifications to advise someone when you’ve arrived at your destination.
2. - Price: discover the various transport options we offer in your city, with a range of price and services.
3. In one app we offer you various ways of getting around the city: taxi, car with driver, scooters… with more options being added all the time.
4. - Cabify Lite: the ideal option if you want to ride with a private driver at a good price.
5. Choose which payment method fits you best: cash payment, card payment… the app will show which options are available in your city.
Why choose Cabify?
Our users highlight:
- Safety: in the app you’ll find various different safety functions such as seeing your journey details, sharing your journey with a friend in real time or activating automatic notifications to advise someone when you’ve arrived at your destination.
- Availability:with more services in just one app, you’ll have more cars and taxis available to you and therefore it’ll be even easier to get a journey.
- Price: discover the various transport options we offer in your city, with a range of price and services. And don’t forget to activate your notifications to receive our best promotions.
- Carbon neutral: CO2 emissions in your journeys with Cabify are offset via a project that protects part of the Amazon rainforest. Ride environmentally responsibly!
- Quality: we strive to offer you the best service and we have dedicated passenger and driver support team.
- Transparency: we show you the estimated price before you order your journey, so that you can travel totally relaxed. In some categories taximeter may apply.
What services are available?
Download our app to see our various services and discover which are available in your city.
- Cabify Lite: the ideal option if you want to ride with a private driver at a good price. You can select your preferences such as radio station or car temperature.
- Easy Taxi: the taxis from Easy are now in Cabify. An ideal option for those who want to get around quickly and affordably.
- Cabify Executive: ride with the same options as Lite but in a superior type of vehicle.
- Easy Economy: get around in taxi at an even more affordable price.
- MOVO: we’ve integrated MOVO’s options, such as scooters, into our app.
- Cabify Pets: for those who never want to be separated from their furry friend!
And many more categories! Get the app and see which ones are available in your area.
How can I order a taxi or private car?
Riding with Cabify is very easy. Follow these steps and you’ll soon be exploring every corner of your city:
1. Download Cabify and register.
2. Choose which payment method fits you best: cash payment, card payment… the app will show which options are available in your city.
3. Tell us where you want to ride and which service you prefer: Cabify Lite, Easy Taxi, MOVO…
5. We’ll show you the estimated journey price.
6. Ready! A taxi will come to pick you up.
Where is it available?
Easy’s taxis and Cabify’s cars are available in more than 90 cities across Latin America and Europe. You can find us in: Argentina, Brasil, Chile, Colombia, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Mexico, Panama, Peru, Portugal, Spain and Uruguay.
See the full list of all our cities and fares on our website: cabify.com
Finding and displaying wrong address in map
I live in Bogota, Colombia. Last two updates did something to the app location. Now when I use the map to pinpoint my location, it displays an address one or two blocks away. This is really frustrating as the taxi drivers get upset with me because they think I am putting in the wrong address!? This app used to work nicely, but not anymore.
Don’t update! Cabify function ruined Easy
Easy Taxi used to be the best yellow taxi app in Bogotá. Suddenly on an automatic update (#%*$!) it’s now been taken over by cabify and random strangers come to pick me up in their personal vehicles and tell me to sit up front with them. There is no way to go back. Most awful service ever!!!
How do I use cash I don’t have a credit card
It says on y’all page that you can you cash but when I’m using the the app it don’t say you can use cash.