Surfer Magazine Pricing:
• Single Issue Price - USD $7.99*
• Subscription 1 Year - USD 8.99*
* For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply.
Please note: App subscriptions do not include access to subscription-only content on our website.
Additional Subscription Information:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Main app works great, content of magazine is fantastic as always. However, I do hope that Surfer magazine takes a look at how mags like National Geographic have taken to the digital format. Basically, I'd love to see a digital magazine that incorporates short videos, pictures that can easily be clicked on and blown up, text that is easily readable (where you don't have to zoom in and jump around the page to read an article). This is such an amazing mag and I hate to see it using the same paper format on a digital device.
Still the best surf mag
Surfer has always been my favorite surf magazine in the world and this iMag proves it always will be. Rich with culture, history, and a perfect blend of todays progression, the stories told in Surfer are all I need to stay stoked. Now we can even watch these stories come to life with video extras! Its pages created the entire surf industry...you gotta respect that! Good work Surfer Mag
Always Informed About the Best Surf
I love reading the electronic versions so much more than the paper versions, it's like the pages are alive and they jump out at you. It's almost as if you are on the wave. It's also much easier to carry multiple electronic copies with you than all those paper copies.