1. - PREMIUM PLAN: This is an auto-renewable subscription plan that is available for a period of 1 year.
2. - MONTHLY PLAN: This is an auto-renewable subscription plan that is available for a period of 1 month.
3. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- Discover who unfollowed you
- Discover new followers
- Discover users you have a mutual relationship with
- Follow and unfollow within the app
- Manage multiple accounts
- Find out who's blocking you
- Find out why users followed, unfollowed, or blocked you
- Find out what lists you've been removed from
- Discover lists that you've been added to
- Keep a record of all users who followed, unfollowed, and blocked you
- Find out users who unretweeted and unmentioned you
- Discover followers who are most engaged with your content
- Find out followers who are not engaged with your content
- Discover users your most engaged with
- Find out followings you're not engaged with
- Filter list of users according to an extensive number of metrics
- Sort users in many different ways
- Filter, sort, and search your tweets
- Delete your tweets
* PLEASE NOTE: You need a Twitter account to use this app. Depending on the size of your Twitter account and due to Twitter API limits, some features may not be available.
* Dolphi Subscription Terms:
Dolphi offers the following auto-renewable subscription plans:
- PREMIUM PLAN: This is an auto-renewable subscription plan that is available for a period of 1 year. The current price of the Premium Plan is $7.99 per year.
- MONTHLY PLAN: This is an auto-renewable subscription plan that is available for a period of 1 month. The current price of the Monthly Plan is $2.49 per month.
If you choose to purchase either plans, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. The amount charged will be $7.99 for the yearly Premium Plan, or $2.49 for the Monthly Plan.
You can manage your subscriptions and turn off the auto-renewal by accessing your Account Settings after purchase. No refund will be provided to any unused portion of the term.
These prices are for the United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary.
If you have any question please contact us at: [email protected]
Update worked !!
Working great once again, had to delete the app and powerdown the phone, reinstalled and B I N G O. Works great once again. TY
I only have one word to describe this app. Super-awesome-nailed it right on the head crazy awesome thank you. That's one word right? I didn't know if it was what I wanted. I read some reviews and searched the pics provided. Then I bought it. Now, I'm like I'm so glad I got it. This is a quick way to build followers. I follow a bunch of people, wait a few days, watch my email account blow-up, (totally my preference) then clean it out using the this app. It's worth the price for the standard options it gives and the extras are the cherry and sprinkles on top. Thank you. To me it's worth it and I'm hard to please. Excellent app! Oh and I'm giving it 5 stars because that's all it would let me give.
Just 1 issue
I've had this app for a while and never had a problem until now. I mostly only use it to see unfollowers and inactive accounts and it's never failed me but recently I've started to frequently use the lists feature on twitter and I noticed there was a huge amount of empty private lists labeled "pbtemp". At first I thought it was a glitch with twitter so I searched if others had the same problem and it turns out it stems from this app and that the lists would automatically be created everytime I used this app. Back then it didn't bother me as much because I would just delete the lists and move on. But now they don't delete at all. I always get an error pop up or they finally delete but later on return and it's frustrating having to scroll through a mass of useless lists to get to my actual ones. It's probably an issue with twitter now but why automatically create these lists to begin with