1. Stream more than 30,000 full episodes--including favorites from CBS, Nickelodeon, Nick Jr., Comedy Central, BET, MTV and Smithsonian Channel--plus exclusive shows, brand-new originals, and live sporting events like UEFA Champions League and the NFL on CBS, when you subscribe to Paramount+.
• Watch 30,000+ episodes on demand from hit series like Survivor, NCIS, SpongeBob SquarePants, The Challenge and more! (Plus, it’s all ad-free with the Premium plan.*
• Obsess over originals. Watch subscriber-only original series like Kamp Koral: SpongeBob's Under Years, The Stand, Star Trek: Picard and Why Women Kill.
• Make movies your streaming mission with blockbuster hits and fan-favorite films from Paramount Pictures, MGM and more.
• Access 24/7 live streams with around-the-clock news coverage on CBSN, scores + highlights on CBS Sports HQ and entertainment news on ET Live.
• Create up to 6 individual profiles for each member of your household. Have kids? Use our Kids Mode profile feature.
• Watch live sports: NFL on CBS & UEFA Champions League.
• Stream your local, live CBS station (Premium plan only).
• Catch the best in live events, like the Emmys®, SEC football, The Masters Tournament and more (Premium plan only).
• Download and watch offline* (Premium plan only).
Try Paramount+ free now. After your trial, it’s only $4.99/month or $49.99/year for the Essential plan, or $9.99/month or $99.99/year for the ad-free Premium plan.*
Download the app now to get started.
*Live TV includes commercials and select shows have promotional interruptions. Downloaded content is accessible for earlier of 30 days from date of download or 48 hours from start of playback. Content availability subject to change. Please note use of the Paramount+ app is limited to the United States. Paramount+ promotional offers for new subscribers only. Live TV subject to availability. Prices shown are in U.S. dollars. Other restrictions apply.
Your subscription will automatically renew after any applicable promotional period and your Apple ID account will be charged the subscription price on a recurring basis until you cancel. You can cancel your subscription at any time through your Apple ID account settings. If you cancel your subscription, the cancellation will go into effect at the end of your current subscription period, as applicable. You will have continued access to the Paramount+ Service for the remainder of your paid subscription period.
Please note: This app features Nielsen’s proprietary measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen’s TV Ratings. Please visit http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
Paramount+ Subscription Terms:
Do Not Sell My Personal Information:
Finally CBS has fixed the crashing problem!
I feel that I owe it to CBS and their app design team to say thank you for fixing the issue of the app freezing and crashing every 3 to 5 minutes after watching a program. This started after the last format change and was extremely frustrating. I ended up canceling, then deleting the app, then redownloaded it and paid for the limited commercial fee to make sure that the problem was fixed. Much to my surprise it is working better than ever!! I then upgraded to commercial free, and now can enjoy my favorite programs again!!! Thanks CBS for fixing the problems! My faith has been restored in your network. The following is my written review from when I was extremely disappointed about the app. Just within the past month the app just crashes every 5 to 7 minutes. It happens while watching live TV, or pre-recorded shows. What is causing this? It started right after the last update/format change. Is anybody else having this issue?
What’s not to like? I get 120+ television shows I can watch across multiple devices; access to all Star Trek series, including the Animated series; soon to be All Trek All the Time(woohoo); Picard is back; New Twilight Zone coming; smooth streaming on my pad or Mac; the list goes on. The only issues I’ve seen, so far, is with cursors remaining after advertisements while watching on iMac and sometimes the “Done” top left stays after while watching on iPad. If you’re still unsure about Star Trek: Discovery, then take the time to look up House Kor. Notice this isn’t the first time an albino Klingon has been in Star Trek. Find the link between the two and you’ve discovered what makes the Klingon story in this show almost poetic. Discovery is canon Star Trek. It surrounds the Federation and adheres to those same values, just not right away. You have to watch to the end. It’s a great story, and one of the only ones in a long time to make me think *wow, I can’t believe that just happened*. Plenty of those moments; give it a try.
Wish other networks would follow suit
I gave up cable/ satellite 2 years ago. At first it was frustrating to see how little I could find for network tv to not see the growth in streaming content ... and then came CBS All Access. I LOVE it! Yes, there has been times where glitches and bugs were an issue, but they have always been handled... unlike NBC (ugh let’s not get me started down that path). I love the live feature and have yet to find a major network offer live feed that actually works and doesn’t crash. Star Trek is a bonus but other great shows keep us coming back for more. If I had one complaint.... it would be that certain shows full seasons aren’t available. But I can look past that considering the consistency of CBS verses others.