1. Stream full episodes of your favorite CBS shows the day after they air for FREE! Plus, unlock more than 15,000 episodes--including favorites from Nickelodeon, BET, MTV and Smithsonian Channel--exclusive original series, and live sporting events like the NFL on CBS and UEFA Champions League, when you subscribe to CBS All Access.
2. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at $5.99 per month for the Limited Commercials plan and $9.99 for the Commercial Free plan.
3. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription to CBS All Access Commercial Free.
4. Try CBS All Access FREE now! After your trial, it’s only $5.99/month for the Limited Commercials plan or $9.99/month for the Commercial Free plan.
Free CBS app users can:
• Stream the latest CBS episodes FREE. Catch up on the latest CBS primetime, daytime and late-night episodes in HD.
• Watch your local CBS station live using your TV provider credentials.
CBS All Access subscribers can:
• Watch thousands of episodes on demand from hit series like Big Brother, NCIS, SpongeBob Squarepants, Avatar, Chappelle’s Show, Single Ladies, and more!
• Stream 4 channels of live TV: your local CBS station (including the NFL on CBS), 24/7 news coverage on CBSN, live scores + highlights on CBS Sports HQ and 24/7 entertainment news on ET Live.
• Create up to 6 individual profiles for each member of your household. Have kids? Use our Kids Mode profile feature for extra security.
• Obsess over originals. Watch subscriber-only original series like The Twilight Zone, Star Trek: Picard, The Good Fight and The Thomas John Experience.
• Download and watch offline with a Commercial Free plan.
• Binge a classic. Catch up on ad-free classic series like Perry Mason, Frasier, animated classics and more.
Try CBS All Access FREE now! After your trial, it’s only $5.99/month for the Limited Commercials plan or $9.99/month for the Commercial Free plan.
(Live TV includes commercials and select shows have promotional interruptions. Downloaded content is accessible for earlier of 30 days from date of download or 48 hours from start of playback. Downloaded content is not playable outside the U.S.)
Download the app now to get started!
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at $5.99 per month for the Limited Commercials plan and $9.99 for the Commercial Free plan. You can manage your subscription and auto-renewal by going to your device Account Settings after purchase. If subscription is canceled, cancellation will be effective at end of then-current subscription period. No refunds. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription to CBS All Access Commercial Free.
Show and episode availability subject to change. Please note use of the CBS app is limited to United States. Video is accessible via 3G, 4G, LTE, and WiFi networks. Data charges may apply. Live TV subject to availability. NFL on CBS programming can be viewed on our service across other platforms, but is not available on mobile phones. Other restrictions apply.
Please note: This app features Nielsen’s proprietary measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen’s TV Ratings. Please visit http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information. For additional information about this app’s video services, including your choices, please visit http://legalterms.cbsinteractive.com/video-services.
Mobile Service Agreement:
Finally CBS has fixed the crashing problem!
I feel that I owe it to CBS and their app design team to say thank you for fixing the issue of the app freezing and crashing every 3 to 5 minutes after watching a program. This started after the last format change and was extremely frustrating. I ended up canceling, then deleting the app, then redownloaded it and paid for the limited commercial fee to make sure that the problem was fixed. Much to my surprise it is working better than ever!! I then upgraded to commercial free, and now can enjoy my favorite programs again!!! Thanks CBS for fixing the problems! My faith has been restored in your network. The following is my written review from when I was extremely disappointed about the app. Just within the past month the app just crashes every 5 to 7 minutes. It happens while watching live TV, or pre-recorded shows. What is causing this? It started right after the last update/format change. Is anybody else having this issue?
What’s not to like? I get 120+ television shows I can watch across multiple devices; access to all Star Trek series, including the Animated series; soon to be All Trek All the Time(woohoo); Picard is back; New Twilight Zone coming; smooth streaming on my pad or Mac; the list goes on. The only issues I’ve seen, so far, is with cursors remaining after advertisements while watching on iMac and sometimes the “Done” top left stays after while watching on iPad. If you’re still unsure about Star Trek: Discovery, then take the time to look up House Kor. Notice this isn’t the first time an albino Klingon has been in Star Trek. Find the link between the two and you’ve discovered what makes the Klingon story in this show almost poetic. Discovery is canon Star Trek. It surrounds the Federation and adheres to those same values, just not right away. You have to watch to the end. It’s a great story, and one of the only ones in a long time to make me think *wow, I can’t believe that just happened*. Plenty of those moments; give it a try.
Wish other networks would follow suit
I gave up cable/ satellite 2 years ago. At first it was frustrating to see how little I could find for network tv to not see the growth in streaming content ... and then came CBS All Access. I LOVE it! Yes, there has been times where glitches and bugs were an issue, but they have always been handled... unlike NBC (ugh let’s not get me started down that path). I love the live feature and have yet to find a major network offer live feed that actually works and doesn’t crash. Star Trek is a bonus but other great shows keep us coming back for more. If I had one complaint.... it would be that certain shows full seasons aren’t available. But I can look past that considering the consistency of CBS verses others.