1. * In-App FTP Server: Transfer files between computer and iPhone/iPad over WiFi.
2. Transfer files between iPhone/iPad and FTP server.
3. FTPManager is a fully featured FTP client that allows you to access files on FTP servers.
4. Copy files among servers, cloud storages, iPhone and iPad.
5. Nearby file transfer: Directly transfer files between two nearby iOS devices without Wi-Fi or LTE connection.
6. Directly access and manage remote files, edit text files.
7. * Stream music and videos from FTP server to iPhone/iPad.
* Access FTP (FTP over TLS) server.
* Access SFTP (SSH) server
* Copy, move, rename and delete files.
* Stream music and videos from FTP server to iPhone/iPad.
* Sort and search files
* Copy files among FTP servers, iPhones, iPads.
* In-App FTP Server: Transfer files between computer and iPhone/iPad over WiFi.
* Dark Mode
* Multiple windows on iPad
* File Transfer:
Copy files among servers, cloud storages, iPhone and iPad.
Copy photos between iOS photo library and servers.
Backup photos from iOS photo library to servers.
Sync files between iPhone/iPad and servers.
Transfer files by drag and drop.
Nearby file transfer: Directly transfer files between two nearby iOS devices without Wi-Fi or LTE connection.
* Code Editor:
Full text search
Themes (Default, Midnight, Dawn etc)
* Supported File Formats:
Text: TXT, PHP, HTML, JS, CSS ect.
Document: PDF, WORD, EXCEL, PPT, PAGES, NUMBERS, KEYNOTE, EPUB
Photo: JPG, PNG, GIF, CR2, NEF, ARW, DNG etc.
Music: MP3, AAC, AIFF, WAV, FLAC, APE etc.
Video: MOV, MP4
The free version can only create one connection with your FTP server. If you need create more connections, please purchase the Pro version.
Follow us on twitter: @SkyjosApps
This app works so well it's scary. I can't believe I'm actually editing my custom PHP website from a different country so easily. The FTP connection works seamlessly- better than full FTP apps I have on my desktop computer. And support for a minor question was quick via email. Outstanding!
Contrary to what some reviewers say, it is possible to edit the settings of an FTP connection. Simply tap and slide to the left the connection icon to view the options: duplicate, edit, and trash. I’m very impressed by the quality and variety of features in this app. Highly recommended!!
This one works!
I have tried a number of FTP apps and have found all of them to have bugs or just plain don’t work. This one works perfectly, quickly and efficiently, every time. It works exactly as advertised. I recommend it.