1. If you're already a Mayo Clinic patient, the app puts all of your medical information in your pocket, so it's easier to track your health, schedule appointments and complete check-in questionnaires at your convenience.
2. The Mayo Clinic app gives you practical, helpful tools to manage your health on-the-go.
The Mayo Clinic app gives you practical, helpful tools to manage your health on-the-go. The app delivers a daily dose of health news and practical advice from top doctors, dietitians, fitness experts and more. You can also search for reliable, research-backed answers to your questions about diseases, symptoms and health procedures. Plus, you can easily request an appointment with world-class experts in top-ranked specialties.
If you're already a Mayo Clinic patient, the app puts all of your medical information in your pocket, so it's easier to track your health, schedule appointments and complete check-in questionnaires at your convenience. When you're on-site, the app is your ideal tool. You'll get easy access to your appointment itinerary, important reminders, campus maps and your personal medical records.
• Start (or end) your day with daily health insights, fitness videos, recipes and wellness tips.
• Search for trustworthy info about diseases, symptoms and medical procedures.
• Make appointments at your convenience.
• Check your appointment itinerary.
• View test results in real time.
• View radiology images and exams.
• Access and pay your bills.
• Communicate with your care team in a secure messaging system.
• Get Express Care Online within an hour for common ailments that don't require an in-person visit (available in select regions).
• Send your health data from Mayo Clinic to the Apple Health app.
Learn more about the Mayo Clinic app: http://www.mayoclinic.org/apps
I am a physician . I am retired. Due to severe symptom’s of pain in my hands. Then it went into my feet. I have always exercised. I was a gold medal winner at age 6 in a NATIONAL AAU SWIM MEET, which was part of a five state division, Montana, Minnesota, ND and SD. I graduated from the U Minn in Mpls. I went on , as an adult to long distance running and 3x a week of weight lifting. I then got Into Joseph Pilates for 15 years until my instructor moved back to seattle. I also took vigorous and demanding yoga classes. Ashstanga, other yoga that extremely demanding. I went through a year course to train to be a yoga instructor. Then I took an 18month course to learn accupuncture and Chinese Medicine. Yet, I am now at a point where walking is a challenge due to inherited genetic problems. Does anything really work to treat autoimmune problems? The side effects of autoimmune meds are worse than the diseases they are treating.
Where to begin? I have yet to find any bugs and that even after its new updated release. If only Microsoft devs were this good. Appointments that can be RELIABLY added to your calendar directly from the app, procedure descriptions along with instructions and notifications, the ability to directly message members of your care team, lab findings, health reports, etc., etc. I only wish other apps worked like this. As a Mayo patient I strongly recommend downloading this app as it can really make life so much easier in a world where us patients have so much else to worry about. After all, you have the Mayo Clinic to stand behind it and as they say, the needs of the patient come first - and it shows! Highly recommended.
You’ve never been in a clinic before
Or, should I say that nothing, NO PLACE, Lab, no hospital, Med help nor Dr office can prepare one for the environment, people, organization and ON TIME appts at this FOR THE PATIENT facility. You are not a number, a bunch of files or medical records. There is ONE file. Each specialist inputs into that ONE file to create a TEAM. Your team. Y O U R team treating all of their one patient... you. When you get home, you pinch yourself,, “Did all that just happen to me the exact way they said it would???” Yep😃