1. - Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
2. - FunGolf uses the Health app to save your golf rounds as workouts and track your calories burned, steps and walking distance.
3. - Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
4. - Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
5. - Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your account Settings after purchase.
6. - Intelligent indicators showing the yardages to the green and hazards in play, updated as you move on the course.
We invite you to download TAG Heuer to keep your FunGolf history and enjoy even more features.
With TAG Heuer you can:
- Enjoy exclusive 3D maps of more than 39,000 golf courses around the world
- See distance to the green and hazards
- Measure your shot distance with impressive accuracy
- Save your scores and get pro-level insights to improve your game
- Select the right club with our real-time club recommendation feature
- Enjoy a great Apple Watch experience
WOW to the latest update for Apple Watch 2
I have used The Fun Golf app for many years and purchased the upgrade last year when I received an Apple 2 BUT gravitated away as the Watch gps update was slow and being tethered to the Apple Watch it would not last a full round. WOW on the latest update. Now it works independent of the Watch, updates immediately as you raise your wrist, and only uses about 25% of the Watch—and NONE of the iPhones. Hats off to the developers. Will be renewing my subscription! Wish they had a Lifetime Membership.
Great golf gps App!
I recently got this app and used it for the first time on the course. Loved it! Worked seamlessly with the apple watch too which was great! The 3D map is beautiful and if you like the traditional gps map look you can always change it. Overall I’d give this app a 4.5/5 because there were a couple bugs with the watch not recognizing which hole I was on but that was an easy fix. My only regret is that I purchased one month instead of the year membership.
Best looking GPS out there
This golf gps app is the best thing out there and their support is bar none. I’m happy to subscribe to this app. I personally had an issues where my local golf course has change recently. When I open the app it was still showing the old course layout. I submitted and email. Less than a week I received and reply and an update to my home course being correct. Can’t wait to get out and play tomorrow. Golf logix beware! You have been warned.