1. SmartBP is a blood pressure management app that allows you to record, track, analyze and share your Blood Pressure information using your iPhone/iPod touch/iPad devices and Apple Watch (check compatibility requirements).
2. - Share your blood pressure information with your doctor, healthcare provider or family using email, text message (SMS), Apple HealthKit.
3. Avoid manual data entry and reduce errors by automatically uploading blood pressure measurements to HealthKit by auto-syncing with SmartBP.
4. Create blood pressure reports in PDF format with blood pressure data, charts and stats and share with your doctor or healthcare provider.
5. Whether prehypertensive or hypertensive, SmartBP can help you track your progress and manage all your blood pressure measurements with an overall goal of improving your blood pressure.
6. Smart Blood Pressure (or SmartBP ®) is a smarter way to manage your blood pressure measurements and track your progress.
1) SmartBP allows you to record, track and analyze trends in your blood pressure. You can either manually enter your records or use a blood pressure monitor to sync with SmartBP through Apple Health. SmartBP alone does not measure blood pressure. You need a separate blood pressure monitor to measure blood pressure.
2) SmartBP is NOT a substitute for a doctor or professional healthcare or advice. Any health related information provided is for informational purposes only and should not be used to replace the advice of healthcare professionals.
For information on how to use the app, visit our website
* Video: www.evolvemedsys.com
* FAQ: www.evovlemedsys.com/faq
- Record systolic, diastolic blood pressure, pulse rate and weight. Body mass index (BMI), pulse pressure (PP) and mean arterial pressure (MAP) is automatically calculated. Now you can enable/disable weight monitoring.
- Quickly add notes (e.g. before dinner) and measurement information (e.g. sitting, left arm) using tags.
- Store and access all your blood pressure measurements anywhere and anytime using Apple HealthKit. Avoid manual data entry and reduce errors by automatically uploading blood pressure measurements to HealthKit by auto-syncing with SmartBP. The following Blood Pressure Monitors can connect to HealthKit (check for compatibility with different models):
- Share your blood pressure information with your doctor, healthcare provider or family using email, text message (SMS), Apple HealthKit. Create blood pressure reports in PDF format with blood pressure data, charts and stats and share with your doctor or healthcare provider.
- View 7, 14, 30 day summary grouped by daily AM/PM averages and tags. Create, share and print summary PDF reports and CSV file.
- Print PDF reports or charts directly
- Analyze the progress you are making using intuitive graphs and statistics (including mean and variability for a period). Filter the data analyzed based on tags which can prove useful in analyzing how well you are doing and if any lifestyle modifications or medications have proven effective. Compare graphs and stats based on your tags side by side.
- Add ECG records
- Sync directly between iPhone and iPad through Bluetooth or WiFi without sharing on the cloud.
- Backup all your blood pressure data by exporting your file to iTunes, Dropbox and Drive. If your blood pressure data is saved in a CSV file, you can import all your data to the application.
- Protect your data with TouchID, FaceID or Pin keypad protection
- Set reminders for managing your blood pressure
- Intuitive color coded data to identify normal, prehypertensive, stage I and II hypertension. These limits can be modified. Categorize your records based on 2017 ACA/AHA, 2018 ESC/ESH or create your own custom categories.
- Create multiple user profiles and manage them from a single app/device.
- US and international height and weight units supported.
BEST Blood Pressure Tracking App Available!
The SmartBP app is a clear winner! It had to be developed by medical professionals because of its intuitive, straightforward design to log vitals. This app seamlessly syncs with Apple HeathKit and many brands of blood pressure monitors. The graphical tracking screens are prefect for trending, BUT the “Stats” screens really give you important information on your blood pressure recordings in a meaningful way. SmartBP has excellent sharing ability, and can export a colorful, detailed PDF report that you can bring to your doctor! The app also allows every entry to be custom tagged, which is extremely useful for tracking medication adjustments and results. Overall a 5-Star app with a ton of great features and definitely worth the price!
Great app! Great developer response!
SmartBP is being a great help to me tracking my blood pressure while I’m battling high pressure. Having the graphs and stats is encouraging when I see the downward trend. Being able to send a report to the doctor instantly is great for getting feedback from the doctor easily. I like that the limits can be modified and have changed mine (with help of my doctor) to reflect the parameters that apply for me. Great response from the developer to my questions and suggestions. You know you have a good app when the developer is working to make it better and responsive to input. I see from other posts that this developer is engaged with users and working on making the app even better!
Excellent BP tracker. Interface is easy to use and intuitive, plus offers tracking of variables such as timing of BP reading, body site, and body position which are important in considering inconsistencies in the readings. One of the best features for someone like me (erratic BP due to meds that can cause dangerous BP spikes) is the easy to intetpret color coding of the measurements to show where you are as to HBP severity. App provides links to health education which most Apps dont bother with. Sharing/ export options are great both for data back-up and providing BP logs to doctors. The features on the free version are very generous and ads are inconspicuous - I bought the premium version mainly to support development of a superior health tool.