The Bible Gateway App makes it easy to read, hear, study, and understand the Bible. Features include:
• Read more than 90 different Bible translations, including the NIV, KJV, ESV, NKJV, HCSB, NASB, CEB, The Message (MSG), Amplified Bible (AMP), and many more.
• Listen to over 20 audio Bibles, including English, Spanish, Arabic, Thai, and other languages.
• Search quickly and easily for any verse, passage, or keyword.
• Learn more about any Bible passage with a library of trustworthy Bible commentaries and other references.
• Take personal notes, highlight Bible text, and star your favorite verses.
• Study Scripture at any time—even late at night—with night mode toggle.
• Enjoy a daily Verse of the Day in the translation of your choice.
• Follow one of many different Bible reading plans, including the Bible in 90 Days reading challenge and the Bible in Chronological or Historical order.
• Share your favorite Bible verses with your friends and family on Facebook and Twitter.
• For iPad users, view up to three different translations side-by-side.
• Upgrade to the ultimate Bible learning experience with a free 30-day trial of Bible Gateway Plus. Plus members enjoy access to their expanded study library of over 40 Bible study titles, including notes from the NIV Study Bible and the MacArthur Study Bible.
Bible Gateway is committed to making the Bible available to everyone, wherever they are. To begin exploring and understanding the Bible yourself, install the free App.
In subscribing to Bible Gateway Plus for $3.99 USD per month or $39.99 USD per year, you will have access to more than 40 titles, including best-selling Bible Study resources, including notes from the NIV Study Bible and NKJV MacArthur Study Bible.
When subscribing, you will be charged via your iTunes account, and confirmation of your purchase can be found there. Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew monthly on the monthly plan or yearly on the yearly plan. If you would like to cancel renewal, you will need to turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before the end of your current period. Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Renewal prices are $3.99 for the monthly plan and $39.99 for the yearly plan.
Visit your iTunes Account Settings after purchase to manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal. Please note that any cancellations made before the end of a free trial or subscription period will forfeit any unused portion of the period.
Great! Feature Request!
This is my go-to Bible app! The interface is easy to use with many adjustable settings so the experience feels tailored to each reader. I would like to suggest a feature, though! Would it be possible to have the option to toggle on/off the numbers for the verses in each chapter? I struggle with paying attention whenever I read anything and the little blue numbers make it more difficult to concentrate when I’m reading this app. I feel that having the option to remove the verse numbers would help the words to flow smoother; however, the verse numbers are important for reference so it would be nice to have the option to toggle it on or off. That is honestly my only suggestion for the app. It really is my favorite Bible app and I am very thankful to the people who made this. Thank you, Developers, and to whoever is reading this review, I hope you have a splendid day and God bless you 🤗
I love this app so much and it has allowed me to read the Bible more often and seek the Lord. I use my headphones and use the "dramatized" version on the audio bible and follow along on the regular Bible reading and I understand it so much more. I started to use the reading plan and using the audio to complete it and it's great because you can get reminders everyday reminding you to read. I plan on writing about what I know from the scriptures in my prayer journal. The only thing is that the reading plans don't have an option where you read Genesis to Revelation which I would prefer but the app is still amazing and I love it and I encourage you to get it to get you closer to Christ with scripture :) ps I highly recommend the NIV version of the Bible because other ones like the KJV are hard to understand in my opinion and the NIV is really easy to read and understand for a 12 year old like me.
Finally Reading my Bible!
I’m 52 years old and I have always struggled with reading my Bible everyday. I’ve only ever had a KJV. One day I googled a verse on my phone for a note I was writing and I found Gateway. I downloaded the app and started using the reading plan and now I have no problem reading everyday and often several times a day. It was hard to carry my Bible with me, so I never did. Now, I can just open my phone anywhere. My hairdresser asked me one day what I was always reading while my hair dye was processing and it opened up a conversation to be able to witness. All the ladies in our church prayer group use it now and we all use the NIV chronological reading plan and our conversations are now always on the Bible as we discuss our daily reading. I am also able to use a commentary for the first time in my life and it has opened up depths of God’s Word for me. Thank you Gateway! Carolyn M.