1. • You won’t need to sign in to watch other great MTV and MTV News videos, including select full episodes, after shows, bonus clips, sneak peeks and exclusive digital series.
Watch full episodes from your favorite series the day after they air. Sign in with your TV or cable provider to unlock even more episodes and exclusive content, including:
• Jersey Shore Family Vacation
• The Challenge
• Teen Mom 2
• Video Music Awards (VMAs)
• Catfish: The TV Show
• MTV Floribama Shore
• Double Shot at Love
• Teen Mom OG
• Siesta Key
• The Hills: New Beginnings
• CMT's Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders: Making the Team
• CMT Music Awards
• CMT's Hot 20 Countdown
• CMT Crossroads
Signing in with your TV provider is simple: Just tap on Settings, select your provider, and log in with your provider user name and password. For more details about signing in with your TV provider, contact [email protected]
• We save your spot, so that you never miss a scene. Can't finish an episode? Continue watching right where you left off. Just tap on the series you were watching, and our video player does the rest.
• Stream Live TV. That's right -- you can even watch MTV in real time when you sign in with your TV provider.
• Chromecast support lets you cast your favorite shows to your TV. Just hook up your TV and your Chromecast device.
• You won’t need to sign in to watch other great MTV and MTV News videos, including select full episodes, after shows, bonus clips, sneak peeks and exclusive digital series.
• Get inside access to the MTV Video Music Awards (VMAs) and the MTV Movie Awards with exclusive clips, backstage interviews and red carpet highlights. Watch real-time livestream coverage from music festivals, San Diego Comic-Con and other events.
The MTV app requires iOS 10 or later. Full episode streaming is available within the U.S. only. For help, contact [email protected]
MTV is also available on the App Store on Apple TV.
For more information about this app and online behavioral advertising, check out http://srp.viacom.com/sitefaq.html.
Your California Privacy Rights: http://www.mtv.com/legal/privacy
Do Not Sell My Personal Information: viacomprivacy.com
Not working properly
This app usually works perfectly but recently it is in need of bug fixes. When I go to live tv i’m not even able to watch what is on because it just shows a repeated series of commercials that never end. Another thing that I don’t like is that it doesn’t show the correct name/title for what is being shown on the channel. For an example, on the mtv channel it will just have the same list for what’s being shown through out the day from the mtv2 channel and not the mtv channel.
Too many ads!!
I know, I get it! This is how they make money is by the ads, however, there is WAY TOO MANY!! I’ll only watch like 5 mins of an episode and there’s already an ad on! Like are you kidding me?! And the ads each are like 3 mins long. Makes it to where I don’t want to watch the show anymore because of how many ads. It’s ridiculous. Even on tv they don’t show a commercial every 5 mins! Unlike this app watching shows seem almost impossible. A couple times I’d be watching a show on my phone and all of a sudden it will skip WAY ahead even when I’m watching it and I NEVER clicked anything, and then another ad plays and I can’t get out of it. Finally once the ad is over, I go back to where I originally was before it skipped lots of parts, and without a surprise, BOOM, another AD! So annoying. I feel like I can’t enjoy the show without an ad coming in a million times an episode and destroying the purpose of it. And not to mention they’re the SAME ADS EVERYTIME. It gets annoying after awhile. Maybe it wouldn’t be so bad if they were different ads. I wish they’d get new ones here and there, but not the same ones each time. Please if there’s anyway you can fix this issue, please do. 😤
Still needs work
So since the latest update, it does seem to be streaming better...when it’s streaming...until you have to put it down for a minute & the phone goes dark. When you try to go back in to the show you’re watching, it says “no internet connection” which in fact is not true, esp when you’re connected to a strong wi-fi signal, has been connected all along. Every time this happens, you have to close out the app...go back in and then watch a couple more commercials before the show resumes. Very frustrating! Come on developers, you can do it! You can make this app just like every other channel I stream & have zero issues with, which is almost every other major network. It’s better, but not quite right yet.