1. We've bundled low-carb diet articles, forums, recipes, a meal planner,a Keto video crash course, a community with weekly challenges to help members lose weight together, and much more.
2. But even more than a carb calculator, Carb Manager is your one-stop destination for living a healthy low-carb high-fat diet (LCHF) lifestyle.
...Or you’re a seasoned Keto pro who’s tired of using generic diet apps and calorie counters that don’t fit the way that you eat…
....we’re excited to welcome you to the Carb Manager® family!
Carb Manager is so much more than just a carb & macros tracker. It’s a movement. A community. A lifestyle.
Our food tracker is the most advanced in the industry, making it easy to log each meal in seconds. You can even log meals by taking a picture of what you ate, with our state of the art image recognition technology.
You’ll have no trouble staying in ketosis with our macro calculator, which automatically tracks your carbs, fat, and protein, with “over-limit” alerts.
But even more than a carb calculator, Carb Manager is your one-stop destination for living a healthy low-carb high-fat diet (LCHF) lifestyle. We've bundled low-carb diet articles, forums, recipes, a meal planner,a Keto video crash course, a community with weekly challenges to help members lose weight together, and much more.
Carb Manager is truly THE all-in-one Keto diet app built specifically for the low carb lifestyle.
• Easy to use food diary
• Keto calculator: Track net carbs, macros, and more
• Macronutrient calculator: Track carbs, fats, & protein.
• Calorie counter: Use our calorie tracker to set a calorie goal based on your weight loss goals.
• Food diary: Search 1M+ foods with macros and carb counts, including net carbs and sugar alcohols
• Water tracker: stay hydrated!
• Exercise tracker: log exercises and workouts, including cardio and weight training
• Weight tracker: measure and chart weight loss and BMI
• Nutrition details: Total carbs, net carbs, fat, calories, protein, glycemic load, & more
• Integrates with the Health app to read activity, steps, body weight, and blood glucose, and write nutrition data
GET MOTIVATED & EDUCATED
• Connect with friends to share progress
• Join our community
• Learn about Keto: Exclusive articles and videos on Keto topics.
"WOW" — EXTRA FEATURES!*
• Automagic food logging: Snap a pic of your food to log it
• Fasting app: If you’re exploring intermittent fasting or OMAD, our fasting tracker makes it easy!
• Sleep tracker: import device sleep data
• Voice logging: say it to log it
• Premium recipes
• See which foods contribute the most to your daily carb count
* Requires Premium for unlimited access
TAKE IT TO THE NEXT LEVEL WITH PREMIUM
For the ultimate carb management and Keto lifestyle solution, check out Carb Manager® Premium!
• Keto Recipes all access pass
• Personalized Keto meal planner
• Unlimited voice logging and natural language input
• Diabetes tracker: Track blood glucose (blood sugar), ketones, and insulin for each meal. Diabetic carb counter included!
• Carb cycling features
• Recipe imports
• Advanced reports: streaks, meals analysis, correlations, benchmarks, projections, and macros analysis
• Keto diet video crash course
• Comprehensive health tracker: Chart and set goals for 30+ nutrients and health metrics
• Connect fitness devices to track steps and activity.
• Weight loss prediction engine
Carb Manager® Premium Details:
- Subscription length: 1 year/$39.99 USD, 3 months/$16.49, or 1 month/$8.49.
- Payment is charged to your iTunes Account at purchase confirmation
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Your account is charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal turned off by going to Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period
Terms of service: https://www.carbmanager.com/terms
Great tool for a Keto Diet!
I love this because you can track all of your macros quickly and easily. I love the ability to scan UPC codes to enter a new product. I love how you can enter recipes by entering a url. There are tons of recipes and you can edit recipes to suit your needs. There are meal plans included in the premium version but none of them suit my needs. They should be labeled differently than meal plan 1 etc so we do not have to look through each one. You can customize a meal plan which is great but it did not work for me. I entered “no seafood “ and it gave me only 1 choice for lunch which was an Asian salmon salad. Things I would change: on the water tracking, you can change your water goal for the day, but you cannot change the 8oz increments. I would like to be able to change it to 20oz or just be able to type in the amounts. You can copy foods from day to day but it is time consuming. I would like it if there was the option to check off items with a check box and add them all at once to another day. Also it would be nice to check off items on a previous day and have it saved as a meal. You can save items as a meal but you have to enter items individually, then save it as a meal. I think this app is invaluable and I recommend it to all of my Keto and Low Carb friends!
5-stars if you’re ready to upgrade to Premium
Carb Manager has been a wonderfully useful app for me. The interface is extremely user friendly, it has great visuals that keep it from looking bland (as food tracking often feels for me), and I love the level of customization of goals and amount of pre-built recommendations available. While Carb Manager sounds like it’s designed for Keto diets, it actually works great for more traditional diet plans, as well (ie Zone, Body Building, etc). I use it for Low-Carb, High-Fat that was recommended by my doctor (not as carb restrictive as Keto), and it had that option pre-built, as well. I’m really excited about trying the Premium features, but haven’t taken the plunge yet. The good thing is that it’s more affordable than most premium upgrade options from similar apps. Once I decide on which Apple Watch my wife and I are getting, I’ll upgrade to premium (required for Apple Health syncing) and update then. The fact that premium is required for that is the only reason this app gets 4-stars; otherwise it’d easily be 5-stars. If you’re willing to pay the $40/year, then it’ll be a 5-Star app for sure (assuming you actually use it, which is the crux of most food/calorie tracker apps).
New update made us less user friendly but love this app
I’ve tried several calorie and carb tracking apps and this is the best one. You can actually track net carbs instead of total carbs. Most foods are in the database and easy to scan using the barcode. The only negative feedback is the new update in which you took away the scroll wheel for selecting servings, and replaced it with having to manually type in using decimal points instead of easy to tap fractions, made this less user-friendly and more tedious to log foods. Also with the scroll wheel there was always an option to just click how many servings for that particular food. Now that’s gone and I have to go read the label and figure out how many fluid ounces or cups or grams it is and do the math and manually type in decimal points. For example normally I would just click half a serving when I ate half of the yogurt. Now I have to go back and figure out how many grams are in the yogurt container (one serving)or fluid ounces and it just takes longer and I can’t log the food later after eating it because I won’t remember how many ounces is in the container/ serving. Bad update. Other than that everything is awesome!