1. With our dynamic Today screen which provides quick access to your boarding pass and other important day-of-travel information, Fly Delta makes travel easier than ever before.
• Enroll in Delta's SkyMiles® program and earn miles every time you travel
• Find, compare and book Domestic and International flights
• Book SkyMiles award tickets
• Purchase Delta Comfort+™ seats and Trip Extras, including in-flight Wi-Fi, Priority Boarding and more
• Reserve Preferred Seats like bulkhead and aisle
• Rebook cancelled flights or missed connections
• Manage your trips, profile and customize your travel preferences
• Check your SkyMiles account balance and current Medallion® status
• Check in, view your boarding pass and add it to Apple Wallet
• Pay for checked bags and track their location
• Check the latest flight status and receive flight and gate change notifications
• Save a photo to remember your parking spot
• Check your status on the upgrade or standby list
• View or change your seat
• Locate Delta Sky Club® lounges
• View interactive airport maps, public transportation details and weather information
• Get detailed info about our fleet and partners
• Map flights en route with an interactive flight tracker
• “Today” gathers everything you need for your day of travel into one convenient place
• “Feed” ensures you always have the latest flight updates, gate changes and more
• View countdown to departure and arrival along with gate and baggage carousel information on Apple Watch
The Fly Delta app for iPhone and delta.com are always free to use on Delta’s Wi-Fi-enabled flights. Visit delta.com/app for more information.
Got kicked off my plane
I had gotten on my flight to Ft Myers when I realized I left my laptop at security and I asked the attendant if she could call over to see if they could secure it. She says “oh no, you go get your laptop”. I was so surprised that she said they’d wAit but I felt stupid to leave my laptop after given this kind of response from staff. I ran to the gate and made great timing coming back to the gate in less than 7 minutes. I watched the gate close as I ran for my life to make that flight to Ft Myers to address a family emergency which is the reason for my flight. They had taken my bags off the plane and threw them aside with my stuff falling out of it. When I asked for help to the staff that said they would wait, they said “that was on you. You didn’t have to go”. Given the fact that I’m traveling for a family emergency and timing is if the essence I would have never gone had I not been encouraged to by staff. Well then I found out that they gave my seat to someone else. In what, 5 minutes? Heartbreaking experience and quite frankly customer abuse. I’ve never been treated worse in my life. Heartbroken, shocked and stranded. Sava Farah
I LOVE DELTA
I am loyal to very few large companies on this planet. My loyalty often winds up local whenever possible. However, with Delta, I feel as proud to be a loyalist as I do with a local business. They treat me right. When you earn status, IT MEANS SOMETHING! I capitalize that because with another major airline, my status I earned that was similar when I lived elsewhere and flew them a lot did nothing for me in comparison. I could go on and on about why I love Delta, but I’ll just end with the fact that they really try. They’ve improved. They’re staff is overwhelmingly good, and for a huge business like this, that is not easy. I’m a Delta loyalist for the rest of my days. The app works seamlessly by the way. I am supposed to mention that huh? Truly perfect app that will tell me right when my bags are loaded on the plane, at baggage claim, the whole 9’yards. Thanks Delta for being a good company. I hope this review makes someone happy, because I run a business and can’t even express the amount of people in your employ that have impressed and delighted me in my travels. Cheers! Flying you tomorrow!
I love flying Delta!
I can’t say it enough times how much I enjoy flying Delta. I have had to fly a lot for work and Delta is Leaps and bounds above the other airlines. Where they stand out the most is customer service! I only wish that when there happens to be a cheaper flight on another airline that Delta could match that price so that I wouldn’t be forced to fly those other airlines. My company requires I choose the cheapest option. I can usually explain it ends up cheaper on Delta due to my free checked luggage but once in a while I still have to fly another airline when I would much rather fly Delta! Keep up the good work Delta! Also, if I could recognize and individual employee then Kerry in Billings, MT deserves some real recognition. It is very hard to leave home every week and she is the nicest, friendliest Gate agent. She is often times training new staff and is very patient with them. She really is top notch and her warm smile makes leaving home a little less painful. Thank you Kerry!