Track and follow earthquakes now around the world in real time!
* Live earthquake data delivered quickly to your phone
* International data (USGS, EMSC, GeoNet, Natural Resources Canada, British Geological Survey, GFZ, INGV, KNMI, MNSS, OVSICORI, and GeoScience Australia)
* Tsunami information
* Sort list by Magnitude, Location, or Time
* Full Google Map integration with detailed map view
* Color & size coded pins to see at a glance relevant earthquakes
* Integration within the map to the reporting agencies' website
* Report if you felt an earthquake directly on the USGS website
* Email detailed screenshots of maps and vital details anytime to anyone
* Real time Twitter and Facebook integration! See Tweets related to the earthquake plus Tweet out your own news. Post to Facebook a detailed map & information plus your own comments.
* Optimized for the iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad
* Free lifetime updates (Please let us know your suggestions. We love to hear from you and implement most ideas. [email protected])
** Please check out our other apps, Dog Whistler & Dog Whistler Pro (consistently ranked in top 10), Mobile Caddy (previously chosen as a Staff Favorite), Hurricane Monitor, Air Quality, Thumper, Date Util, Polar Opposite, Earthquake (full version), and Free Metal Detector.
I look at this app daily since 2012. I wish you could color each seismic number with a different color? 2.1-2.9 green e.g., 3.0-3.9 yellow e.g., 4.0-4.9 orange, 5.0-5.9 e.g., red, And so on. It would be very helpful. I use this app for my geography lesson. Thanks. AZ Bill.
I’ve been interested in earthquakes for decades. For maybe 15 years I’ve been receiving notifications from USGS ENS about worldwide earthquakes at levels I want. It’s FREE. Half an hour I upgraded this QuakeFeed app for $2. Well worth it.
I wish I could afford to upgrade this. It’s sure showing me where all the earthquakes are and how close they are.